Would u GaG family come to my marriage as I Live in india?

Would u GaG family come to my marriage as i Live in india ?
I always have a huge crush on her. Her dad again Poster in our unit. She met me in the library. But never have guts to say love u lol

The girl sitting on the rock. I Know which place it is a rock garden in chandigardb

Most Helpful Girl

• no because it would be way to far to go over to India cause it would probably be a eight hours plain ride and also I don't no you that well

Most Helpful Guy

• just take the leap man. it'll be worth it

• She come outside in the eveaning on her cycle. I want to talk but i am shy

• I'll tell you what I tell myself before I get under heavy weights or put on my gloves

Ain't nothin' to it but to do it.

• I will try but i will tell u one funny thing as she is a officer daugher. She come to the labrary i was like will u be ma friend haha. I ask oh this book i have read as she have a book. She ask me about the book i said i forgot haha she said its New in the market. This happen before 2 year when she study with me as she Live near to me as we never talked

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2