Do you think it's soon for me to marry a girl?

Im serious. In our culture, people do marriage soon and my grandpa married my grandma when he was only 15.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think you can take care of a wife as I giving her shelter, clothing and feeding her, and there are many things to consider as in have you finished your education yet or want to continue to do so, if so then don't marry yet cause life after married gets pretty occupied and never have time for yourself...

Most Helpful Guy

• At 16 you're not mature enough to handle marriage. Do you even have a career? Notice the important keyword "career" and not "job".

• I don't need a job my dad is CEO at a communications company , he said he would give me a job , and i think why it would need to be mature for marriage?

• That is a very naive statement. You can't even take care of yourself without your dad's help. That's very pathetic and a sign that you will be an irresponsible husband/parent.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, it's too soon. You're too young. What if your children and wife can't eat because there is no money. And they die. And you die as well. Why don't you finish your High School, then reach your Bachelor, and then get married?

Wow, your grandpa married when he was 15? Uhm... Okay. What about your parents?

• I don't have problem with money my dad is CEO at communications company. actually my dad married when he was 30 , at first he didn't wanted to marry after that he changed his thought

• Oh... Okay then. Actually the decision is in your hands, so it's up to you. But, are you sure you can be a 'perfect' husband for your wife and a 'perfect' father for your children? Are you still in high school, so are you sure your marriage wouldn't disturb your school-life? Why are you want to marry right now if you can marriage later after you reach your Bachelor Certificate or at least High School? Sorry for those questions, I just curious with your problem :)

• I dont think its unheard of. If you really love em then by all means go for it.

• yeah if your rich daddy can support you both

• What culture?
    That was in your grandparents days. They did things waaaay young.
    at least be 18?

• It's too soon kid.

• Its 2016 its way to soon hun

• That's young >.>

• Assuming you are an average teen, I would say yes.

What Guys Said 6

• in my culture, fuck no.

and even in your culture, if you can't provide and support yourself and another person, let alone a family if you do start one, then again, fuck no.

but yeah some cultures do marry at a very young age.

• Yes, it is very soon.

• Uhhhh.. Well.. Dont do it

• you don't wanna fight along ypg? biji biji Kurdistan.

• Yeah i would like to go to fight along with them , thank you very much.
      Ez ji chaveta mach dkem bra
      Biji kurdistan biji india.

• I got married when I was 23 to a girl that was 17 the first time. Did I emphasize the first time, because I should have. Since I was divorced my opinion is on the harsh side. Getting married at that age only if you are interested in getting a divorce later. Its bad enough if children are not involved, but if you have children its a whole other story. How will you support your wife at 16?

• 18 is too young in my opinion.