Why would a woman?

Why would a woman that has been married for many years avoid talking about sexual topics and take offense at being called pat names , such as sexy or lover?

Pet names. To correct the mis typing

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm. I don't know. Maybe her self-esteem is low. Maybe it was taboo to talk about sex growing up? Maybe she isn't comfortable with you? Maybe she's what I call old school. Sex is just for having children? There could be many reasons women are crazy lol if you love her ask her why!

• Well she has said that growing up sex was a subject that never was brought up.

• No we are far from new together... Try 18 years come August

• She has never been very open as far as ducal topics and from my understanding was ( forgive me hon ) a dead fuk until I kind of opened her world as far as it ever has been ; but it has sort of reclosed. I know the years have poured in on us but hell fire were not dead yet

What Girls Said 2

• Because unless you're her husband then she doesn't need to talk about sexual topics with you, or does she need your pet names when she already has someone to call her those.

• Well I am indeed her husband and have been for many years

• What is a pat name?

What Guys Said 4

• Ok, so what if a woman is married? I mean it's possible that she is completely asexual, and so she no desire for having sex and she has never had sex in her married life as well.

I mean sex is not a must for a relationship/marriage to exist. It's possible that the woman's husband and her can show love in many other ways. Hence it's very much possible that she finds the entire topic of sex, sex related activity disgusting and so she takes offence easily when someone calls her pet names.

• From their husband? I don't know. Mid-life crisis or they feel to mature for pet names and don't want sex at all.

• Your very spot on with the "almost no sex part

• with other men?

cause she's a keeper and knows cheating and all that doesn't happen by mistake. its from people allowing others to talk to them and have a chance.

with her husband?

thats weird

• Because her desire for sex with him is gone, and she's heading off ANYTHING that could go in that direction.

This could be because her attraction to him physically is gone.

It could be because the state of the relationship means she doesn't want to be intimate.

It could be because her sex drive, in general, is gone.

ALl three are fairly common, unfortunately.

• The relationship outside of sex is awesome. Communications are wonderful. She is a very loving woman and shows it in all aspects , but it's like she just doesn't want sex. I thought it was me , so I bought a small fortune in toys to make up for what may have been lacking.. That seemed to make things worse

• Right, because it wasn't you, and it just made her feel more pressured.

• Yes I suppose it did make her feel less at ease