How do I convince my girlfriend to marry me?

I love her more than anything and I would do anything for her.
She feels the same for me.
Lately she has been talking about us living together, and kids, and things like that. But I know that she isn't 100% convinced because she is scared. We have been together for a year and she's the one. We have been really happy together. She even lost her virginity to me.
How to convince her to marry me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start asking her questions about the future and see where it goes. I think it may come down to the right place and you may just have to pop the question.

What Girls Said 5

• Spend a nice day with her. Show her what it will be like to be married to you and what you'll try to make her feel, then just propose. If she still says no, then try try again later on

• Wait til she's ready.

• A year is not much. "She even lost her virginity to me"... that doesn't mean anything. She needs more time and I think she's completely right, you're still in the honeymoon phase.

• ask her to marry u du? what kinda girl is she

• Give it more time. You've only been together a year and are still young and marriage is a huge commitment and lots of work. Just be young and enjoy being together and maybe one day she'll be ready.

What Guys Said 4

• You should consider giving it more time. Many people will agree that the honeymoon phase can last up to two years.
    You may feel that she's the one, now. But, in 5 years things may change. I'm not saying that you'll eventually fall out of love with her. However, you two really need to spend some more time together.
    Don't ask her to marry you while she's still scared. You'll know when it's time to pop the question.

• eh, how long have you been dating? I feel like you shouldn't really have to "convince" your significant other to marry you... they should already be convinced. Show her that you're a reliable guy on a consistent basis, then pop the question to her at some point and see how she reacts

• She either wants to or doesn't. Even if you could manipulate someone to marry you when they don't want to, It would be a disaster eventually.

• keep asking that from her, when ever she says No, than she needs more time, just stay withe her and keep talking about how it's good to get marry