Do you want your partner to have longer sexual history than you do?

I really really want him to have slept with many girls. And I am a virgin who waits for marriage.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer we were at an equal footing.

What Guys Said 6

• 'I'm a begin who waits for marriage' no, you're just a troll.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...d-of-your-stupid-post.gif

• The same or lower.

• I don't really care either. It's interesting that you are like this though. Most virgins don't want a guy that's been with lots of girls. Is it just that you want him experienced? It won't mean he's necessarily good at it.

• you are right sexual history doesn't define his sexual skills. But the fact that he was a manwhore who wants to start a serious relationship is empowering

• manwhores fall in love too

• at an old age , mid thirties to forties trust me i know one

• I don't really care to be honest. It's all about how we fit together not about our past.

• Idc about it

• I literally couldn't care less

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. My boyfriend who I someday hope to marry lost his virginity to me and I've only had 1 other partner. For me I prefer low count just because I'm not into one night stand or hook up culture and neither do I hope my partner to be :)

• Where's the I don't care either way option?

• To be honest, I doubt there are guys of what I consider marriageable age that are virgins and attractive with few issues, so I'll take someone with a few ex partners rather than someone with a lot (say up to 10 or so).