My wife slept with my enemy?

Apr 16 2016, 7:08 AM From Me to Michael Pegues Details Okay, Ill get to the chase. My wife (39) and I (32) are a very sexually open couple. We swing occasionally with close friends, and are not possessive, usually. Recently something happened that changed how I feel about this however. There is this guy we have been "friends" with since college; mostly he's just some asshole who is attracted to my wife, whoI can't stand. My wife has always been good friends with him, however. I told her that I didn't want him to ever swing with us because I hate him and the thought of him and my wife together is revolting to me. A few weeks ago we had one our best swinger couple friends over and were planning on having a little fun later, so we began playing strip poker to get things going. Asshead was there, even though I told my wife to tell him that we didn't want him to be part of the swinging. Dude like refused to pick up on social cues. Anyway, we begin to play strip poker, while dude watches on and drinks his beer. Wife lost a lot of hands and ends up in just her tank top and panties. Asshead literally eye-fucks my wife, and rubs her inner thigh, right in front of me! So I stop the game and ask Asshead to leave. He hugs my wife goodnight and he squeezes her ass. I'm livid. Wife seems to agree with me in my outrage. Fast-forward to 2 days ago,. I get home early from work to the sound of my wife and another man's voice moaning and groanin, coming from our bedroom. I knock on the door, and say "honey, what's going on in there?". I hear in response, whispered:

Her: Shit! It's my husband. He must be home early. Asshead: Fuck. What should I do? Her: Just tell him to go away

He came to the door and " she'll be out in a jiff"

She came out a few minutes later, and Asshead walked out without a word. I am so angry. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Throw her 2 timing ass out on curb. Tell her to go see the asshead.

Most Helpful Guy

• My honest answer would put you in prison here man. Gawd just reading this has set my blood a boil.

• Needless to say I don't think I could look at this woman again much less stay with her dude. I've been cheated on a few times but this is just so far beyond that. This is just out there

• I don't know that any amount of talking would clear your mind but your welcome to message if you need to vent it off

• Thanks dude

What Girls Said 8

• Divorce her.
    She obviously doesn't respect you.

• Hmmm I dont exactly agree with open relationships. I mean, Id never be in one. That said, it seemed to be working for you until now.

Thing is your wife knew you hated the guy and still she had sex with him. Id call it cheating on my book.

But I honestly dk what to do. I guess the only way to deal with this is if you see it as a normal case of cheating.

You have to lt your wife know that she betrayed your trust. And you have to decide on wether you want to stay with her and work things out or if you want a divorce.

Has asshead always been in your lives? Or he just appeared more recently after a few years of estrangement?

And why do you think your wife slept with him? by the way you should clear up with her what happened.

It's a tricky situation, indeed.

• Don't you mean.. EXXXXXX WIFE?

• Who is Michael Pegues?

• I am sorry to hear that, it is time you got a new wife I think

• I'm sorry u gotta divorce her 😕

• Then you shouldn't be having an open relationship coz you're both adults and choose the partners you want !
    If you are married and not having and open relationship then you can say that she's not allowed to sleep with other man because THAT would be cheating.
    So yeah you burned yourself by your own choices.

• Talk to her and figure out whats going on. If that is a deal breaker for you then end it. You didn't condone that and she was obviously sneaking around so even if you guys are swingers that sounds like it was cheating.

What Guys Said 9

• You and her have been playing with matches. Now you got burnt. Always happens sooner or later. You have two choices. Accept she has a free choice who she goes with in this open relationship, or walk out on her. I don't envy you on either choice.

• What should you do?

Well you should immediately divorce her, end this marriage, severe all ties with this woman. I am really surprised that you tolerated all this for so much time.

I don't understand what kind of a character your wife has. You really don't deserve this kind of a woman in your life.

• 😶😶😶?
    Do you really don't know what to do 😶?

• You set your boundaries and she crossed it. Thats betrayal... if it were me then its over.

• Cool

• you're a dumbass.

• Prepare for comments on people criticizing you on having an open relationship.

Talk to your wife and explain your frustrations and try to work it out.

• Divorce , since ur way of life with her is actually pretty bad i mean who would make strip pocker with wives in front of strangers... that is just so wronng

• You can't be open and possessive. Once you cross the line of giving your spouse permission to be with someone else, you are headed down the slippery slope. What's the difference between his dick being in her as opposed to some other guy's dick?