Have you ever been part of a wedding party?

• I've been a Best Man/Maid of Honor/Matron of Honor
  • I've been a Groomsman/Bridesmaid
  • I've been a Ring Bearer/Flower Girl
  • I've been one of the above several times
  • I've only ever been a wedding guest
  • I've never been to a wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a groomsman at my friend's wedding, one that I've known since 3rd grade, precisely 29 days ago. Before that, I had never been to a wedding.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've been a bridesmaid in quite a few weddings~ my mom's, my sister's, and one of my friends. i've also been asked to be in the bridal parties of two other friends who are engaged but haven't set dates.

yes, i sometimes get hit with the "always the bridesmaid" nonsense. but my boyfriend always responds with, "i'll make you a bride soon enough". lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I was Best Man at one weddiny, he was a Marine in full blues. I declined to wear my Army green Class A though. I also read a poem at another friends wedding, it was terrible and I wasn't sure if I could do it without laughing. It went off without hitch except the people who's peom it was heard me talking about it beforehand, lol.

• I hate wedding poems... especially those written by someone the couple knows or that one guy that has to sing and isn't good at all. The only saving grace about the poem read at my brother's wedding was that the guy reading it, sounded exactly like Morgan Freeman.

• Did they do the arch of swords?

If so, then, did they just leave you out of that part? (My understanding was that the swords were for Marines and Navy only, and only above a certain rank)

• @redeyemindtricks No, we were far from his base, he may have been at Gitmo (Guantanamo Bay) at that time as he did at least two years there. This was long before Gitmo was used for its current purposes. So I think there was only one other Marine at the wedding. It was mainly friends and family as the wedding was close to both families.

• I officiated at my friend's wedding. I was more nervous than the bride and groom.

I was a groomsman at my brother's wedding.

• I have been the best man and gave an outstanding best man speech

• I guess technically I was the best man in my brothers wedding, but it was done at the court house and my mom made him do it

• I been a groomsman a few times. I've usually been asked to give the speeches because the best men can't.

• Never been to a wedding. I ruined a wedding photo when I went to Montreal. I jumped in while having a smoke.

• Yea i was the ring guy at my sister's wedding

• Groom, best man, actually performing the wedding, groomsmen , dj , brides maid (I lost a bet), bartender, ring boy and last but not least mc

What Girls Said 14

• All of it. A guest, a bridesmaid, and a groomswoman, too (in my brother's wedding party, tux and all).

29.media.tumblr.com/...lw97ycMvzI1r1rec6o2_250.gif

And a bride, obvs.

• Yep. I've been a bridesmaid twice. :)

• About to be my sisters bridesmaid next month.

• Maid of honor at my sisters wedding. 👽💁👰

• I've been a flower girl when I was little but that's it.

• flower girl at my cousins wedding when I was five. still have the dress, flower bouquet, and the ring she gave me.

• No but I will be maid of honor to my best friend.

• I've only been a wedding guest.

• Yes I have

• I was the flower girl when I was young xD

• As well as being a bride. :)

• Only been a guest.

• I went against my will

• I was as a guest in my uncle's wedding...