Girls, Would you like to work or stay home after marriage 😶?

And guys do you want your wife to work or stay home after marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• I would rather work.

• If I have children, then I would much rather stay at home. But if I don't have kids yet, then I will work.

• I dont mind working but once I had kids I think I would have to stop until they get old enough to care for themselves

• Personally, I'd like to continue working after marriage. In no way am I a lazy person who lets someone else do all the work. I'd like to be able to contribute to the finances. I'm capable and it'd only be fair.

• Marriage is NOT a portal into insta-retirement.

Fuck, keep your life ladies, HE isn't it.

• Work until we have a child

• I don't aspire to stay at home but if he put it too me after having children and there was financial and emotional support, I would probably stay at home with our kids. Seeing my mother go through many rows with my dad over money when we were growing up, even with two wages coming in, she has chronic arthritis and heart problem and still expects her working. I just hope I don't end up with someone like him.

• stay at home wife o FUCK NO this is im going to work after marriage some one try to tell me i can't thy can fuck off

• i want to keep working. if i have kids, then i want to have a lighter workload because i want to be with them.

• Um work! Lol I am working hard for my degree and I am intending to use it before and after I get married!

• I would like to work please.

• I would say that I'd rather work, only because it's waste of my college degree to just stay at home after marrying.

• depends on where i am in life. if im broke or dont have enough to make it rain then hells yah. if he either makes a shit ton of money or has a great job then hail nah. ill be up in da club xD

• Im a working girl

• Work... I need to make that money! Bills don't pay themselves. Plus I would like to pursue my dream job.

• WORK !!

• I need to work like if I hate folding laundry now I ain't gonna like it when I'm married. hell I'll sell hotdogs on the street if that's the only job I can get

• Work
    Marriage is not a magic spell

• I'm working at a six figure job.

• housewife but I might want to work as well

• Housewife sounds very dull and old-school. I want to work and make tons of money.

• I want to work because I have potential and there is no way I'm letting it go to waste

• Work for sure!

• Personally I want to work at least on a part time basi.

• I would rather work, but if I had kids I'd probably like to stay home-but of course i'd have to marry someone who can support that

• Ideally, I'd like to go to school get an education and meet someone at school (build my own little plan B in case a marriage fails) but mainly I would want to become a housewife, not out of laziness but tradition. My dad worked, and my mom took care of the family... attended the house... cares for my dad, and we were all happy.

What Guys Said 5

• I think she has a choice in the matter. If she wants to work she can and if not she will be employed full time with the home and kids. I do like home cooking, tired of eating on the road. Only thing I hate about traveling is eating fast food too much.

• I'd like to have a stay at home wife, but really all that matters to me is that she doesn't let her career get in the way of family. And forsakes me and the kids if they want to work they had better make sure they make time for the family as well. As I will not be in a marriage were my wife's career is more important then us. So if she can balance the two then go right ahead.

• I want her to work. Both of us working means double the money. Plus it's not the 1950's.

• I prefer to she stay in-house care about her kids and me

• Barefoot, pregnant and making my dinner.

• I really hope this is a joke.

• Alabama? lol wut?

• @TinyDancingBean Another intentional joke referencing rednecks. That one flew right by you didn't it? lol