What age should you get engaged?

If at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you have a degree and a steady job and you can save part of your income for marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I think between 27-30 should be a good age.

• I'd say whenever you think you're ready. Just make sure you don't seal the deal until you have steady income etc etc

• 24, 25 sounds about right.
    Some people do it later , and then later , and then later and then before you know it they have 4 cats and 5 nephews.

• 29 or 30

• when you're done all your schooling, have some money saved up, did some traveling and you have someone solid youve been with for at least a yr or 2.

but after 26.

people who have kids and rush into marriage do not know they are ruinging their potential

• No age requirement. Just make sure both of you are ready - financially, emotionally and mentally (plus spiritually for religious people).

• after 26 or 25

• No real set age, When you have your own life and are stable are my two requirements.

• I'm 25

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to finish school

So I figure by the time I'm 30

• Gotta at least hit that century mark, lol

• Any age as long as u think u met the right person. Of course don't give up on school.

• I am not engaged in any age

• i will be old but i hope it will be with a younger woman. i want her to be fresh so that i dont have to cheat on her.

• Lmao. Good luck with that 😂😂😂. What a troll

• Between 80 and 99

What Girls Said 16

• There's no age to it.

• When you find the guy you can spend the rest of your life with, are financially stable, and mature for a monogamous relationship. There isn't an age. You can rush and place a deadline but you risk being with the wrong person, getting divorced and being single gain. Only with kids this time. You can wait until later and find the man of your dreams and be together for the rest of your life. Its best to be patient, don't place age limits and just let it happen naturally.

• Whatever age you are ready settle down and have been in a long term relationship with a person you want to marry.

• When you're with the right person and over the age of 25.

• Well there's no set age. But 25 is a good age.

• I don't think there's really an age you should, it depends on when you find that right person and when everything falls into place. I got engaged at 17

• I got engaged at 19 haha.
    Almost 2 years ago.

• Never.

• whenever you find the right person

• recommended, at 26-28.

• When you're ready. There's no set age. I was engaged at 22

• 89, no sooner or later

• 23ish for me. I'm Mormon so it is kinda early

• 30 but it's an IF.

• 19 or 25

• When your both. a tire stable on relationship. You just know it's right