Will you convert your religion and marry your partner?

Will you convert your religion for your partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were not my religion I would not allow them to become closer to me. What I am saying is the relationship would go no further and that would include not having sex. Too many problems in a relationship to stick religion in as one of them.

• Hmmm nice answer

• She is cool I don't think so she is selfish

• I gave you two chances, two opportunities to act in a way that showed you were aware of this world. You failed both. First of all I am in no way associated with Christianity. Indeed Christianity has its roots within Judaism and I am Jewish. So you fail on one aspect. The second is my last reply was not mine but passage of a song by the Beatles. You missed that too. Bottom line you are a little boy

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't for two reasons.

1. It means that my partner is selfish to demand that from me and that she possibly wouldn't do the same.

2. It wouldn't be genuine and thus disrespectful towards the religion.

What Girls Said 15

• No, I don't want to be religious and I wouldn't change that for my partner.

• No, I wouldn't.

• Never

• HELL NO. I'm not suddenly gonna become religious for someone. Besides, what would be the point of converting if I didn't believe in any of it anyways?

• no way in hell.

• If i loved em sure. I go back and forth between religion and non religious concepts.. Never really had the strong influence of religion only less commited forms of religion u could say. Still exploring whether theyre viable or not

• No. I am not religious but my religion is a part of my cultural identity.

• Nope. You stay with your religion and i with mine. Case closed.

• Fortunately both my partner and I are of the same religion.

• i wouldn't, that's insincere. to convert just because i want to marry him

• No i would not convert

• Nope.

• my dad converted to marry my mom. didn't affect him or his lifestyle. I don't think I would. but then again my religion is very common where I live so the chance of having to convert is pretty slim.

• Heck no

• Yes i would do it for him

What Guys Said 19

• Don't expect me to start believing in deities.

• no. I'm atheist and I don't see the point in converting to something I don't believe in. I don't have a problem with having a religious partner and I would support her in her beliefs, but making me convert and pretending to believe in something I don't seems pointless and worse than actually not believing at all

• Impossible. I'm not religious and would never marry a religious partner. The problem wouldn't come up because I would never date a religious woman.

• I wouldn't date a religious person who requires me to convert. Or really, it is easier if I just don't date any religious people at all.

• As someone non-religious, I wouldn't date someone who is religious. Let alone convert to another religion for someone.

• no, they either take me as i am or not at all

• I'll convert if I believe in it.

• Depends on what religion it was. I cannot convert to Islam or revert to Christianity. I won't entertain a lie.

• Never have, never will.

• NEVAAAAA !

• Hell no.

• I find converting my wave tracks to MP3 a big sin how if i changed my whole religion?

• Nope
    I'm not changing my entire lifestyle for anyone

• I would not, myself, long reason behind it

• No I wouldn't

• no fuck that
    why?
    bitch better come over too team jesus

• If I don't have the beliefs of said religion, I will not become religious.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT