Would you marry a man who will never have a job but that loves you deeply?

• Yes
  • No way

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be the house guy, cleaning, taking care babies and children. That's a lot of work.

• Exactly, women get away being only a "stay at home mom" so why can't there be "stay at home dads"? Except birth because the woman worker couldn't work and both parents would be home, after that period it could work. I'd be better at the childcare and house work and cooking if my wife worked and I'd be happy to admit she makes the money and be proud of her

• @mrsingle Because its not actually a lot of work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly i don't know... As someone who's currently struggling with severe deppression and haven't been able to continue school (getting back to it after summer though if everything goes well), i would most likely need a partner who'd work, i plan to work as well, just I'll most likely have to go to school for at least 3 more years and maybe even more after that, so having someone that have a job and at least some income would be good. But like for me love is what's most important? So i think I could, but it wouldn't really be good for either one of us

What Guys Said 15

• I want to see results , so I'm putting yes, as I believe that that's what girls want. But I always find it hilarious that girls wants guys to have a job and be a working guy who can provide, but there are so many times when a girl doesn't work and the guy does, it puts just as much stress on the relationship that it would if the guy didn't work.

• yeah, but the question says "never".

How many men would want to marry a woman who'll NEVER work, even before having kids or after they're gone? Don't think you'll have many takers there...

• @redeyemindtricks it depends on the situation, if you meet when you are young and the guy has a good job, maybe it will work.

• And maybe it depends where you live, if it's cheap to live there, if it's just a normal thing that you grew up around, it might happen

• want to see the results, I'm guessing no way in hell

• I would never marry a man 😂😂😂😂😂

• He doesn't love you enough to go out and make money?

• You should put an option for guys to vote. I guess I'll vote no because I don't think a girl would.

• My guess is hell to the no, even if they say they would

• he can donate blood can't he

• I am example of that I loved her a lot but she said one thing to me

"you know Love is not everything "

• Welfare or disability or gtfo!

• 67 percent of women answered "no way"... proof we live in a generation of fucking gold diggers lol

• no, such a man is a loser.

• Yessssss yaaaa

• Unless he was a stay at home mom, rich or had an excellent reason a woman should not marry a bum.

• I don't think that rich is an excuse. Rich is an excellent excuse to 'work' harder, become an property developer, or entrepreneur in order to further develop your assets. Rich people don't stay rich by sitting on their ass.

• @Poppykate Well very rich people stay rich because their money works for them but yes I agree to always stay active. Thanks again for the kind words before.

• Cheers! 🍻

• Lol vote shows how men are way wayy better and deserves inferior rights.

• wow you are the most unglodigger woman i've seen. do u really think of doing that? why will he never have a job? health problem? ex convict?

• Hahah well thanks I guess! Kind of health problems

• @Ninabella glad to see there are such women. its a pitty that a few bad women spoil the name of a whole gender... .

• unfortunately 😞 ... but i wasn't like that until i met this guy ,, he. Really showed me what true love is , he was by my side when i was hurting & facing dark and hard situations... just be faithful too and u'll find the right girl :)

What Girls Said 30

• If he was disabled, definitely. No questions asked.

Otherwise, it would be a real strain but I'd probably give it a try. I wouldn't want someone to just pay for me. I've been the breadwinner of my house and sole provider, and maybe it's because I was depending on minimum wage and only 16, but I was so stressed out. I had a hard time and it was an unbearable load, maybe it's because I was juggling full time school and work.
    I'd prefer if we both worked hard.

I have dated an unemployed man. My ex. He sometimes worked, sometimes didn't. I'd pay for dates and buy him gifts, pay some of his bills. Not sure how it'd be if I were living with someone who didn't work forever.

• Did you support yr parents when you were 16?

Def want to know more about that comment...

• hahah so interesting, some other posters have thought I'm black, and at least one has assumed I'm Japanese (-American).
      My daddy is a Mexican desert rat, but he's pretty "white" visually, at least. His complection is like Vicente Fox's. (Tbh I was always jealous of the darkest-skinned girls at my high school, but, it is what it is.) His father came to México from Colombia.
      My mother was mostly Navajo, part white. She may have been a small part black or Mexican, no one really knows. My Navajo heritage makes me look like I'm part Asian, so, I've been mistaken for a "third culture kid" (= a rich jet-set kid from an American international school). Haha.

I worked in my father's shop growing up, and until I moved away. (Some of his customers would've flipped if they'd known the routine maintenance on their cars was being done by a 14-year-old girl...) My brothers and I all pitched into the household as soon as we were old enough, but we never had to shoulder it by ourselves... that's

• truly admirable.

I TOTALLY feel you on yr attitude to "never being a burden".
      I buy frivolous stuff sometimes, because I'm now in a position to do so -- but, I do ONLY because I'm the primary breadwinner.
      If we were making exactly the same household income, but it was 18% me and 82% him (instead of the other way around), there's NO WAY I would be willing to spend in the same way. Economically this makes zero fucking sense, but I'm guessing you get me here.

• The question says "never". That's... a strong word.

I mean, let's flip this around. How many men would marry a woman who'll NEVER work, even before having kids or after they're gone? Close to zero, I'd think... I'd *hope*, ahahhah

But, I picked "yes", because, if anything happened to my man -- accident, debilitating disease, etc. -- and he COULDN'T work for the rest of his life... you bet yr ass I'd stay by his side.
    My word is bond. I don't break my promises. Fuck people who do. #wifey4lifey

• I'm sorry, but no. I am not interested in a mother-child relationship. I have a best friend who is actually in this situation, and while I respect her choices and she does love her fiance, the amount of trial and pressure put on her as a result is not worth it to me.

• It depends entirely on his reasons for never getting a job. Some reasons would make it okay, others wouldn't.

• Hell no.
    I need someone to work as hard as I do. How are we supposed to survive?

• definitely - there's so much more to life than money. I'd rather live in a one up one down shack with the love of my life than a mansion with a 'partner' who is always at work

• I would want to know why he would never have a job. Does he have a disability (which should never be a restriction to prevent you from having any reasonable job), does he have to care for somebody (which is in itself a full-time job), is he just plain lazy or is he so rich he doesn't need a job?

I would say that providing he wasn't lazy then I would say yes as long as I felt the same about him. If he was lazy however, then I wouldn't even want to be his friend.

• Yes. But id definitely have a job and will never go dependent on welfare. So time spent making money may strain things but id love to love him have him and being with him every second..

• Why would he never have a job?

• exactly. isn't there a job he can do from a computer at his home or something... ?

• Why isn't there a maybe answer? I clicked yes, because that's the side I lean to more, but it would entirely depend on the situation, and whether I loved them and a whole multitude of other factors.

• i want to marry a man who has ambition and goals, that kind of man always has a plan

• I would like to say yes but being poor now I would have to say no. its not fun having to choose between paying your bills, eating or buying your medication

• Nope. If he isn't willing to move his fat ass and do something about his situation he isn't worth my while

• Love isn't going to put food on the table

• Nope. That's not what's apart of my vision.

• Depends on the reason why.

• Love is not going to put food on the table

• Realistically speaking, no.

• Only if he'll look after the housewife chores.

• It depends

• My mom works and makes a healthy amount, my dad worst have a "job" but does things for money, (he is an artist, works construction for my grandpa)

• depends on the reason that he will never have a job? Is he having some sort of disability and he can never work? If yes i guess must be severe enough to prevent him working. Or he is very lazy?

• No. Love isn't enough, I'm afraid. It's irresponsible and neglectful, especially if we have a child. Hell no. I don't even think I would connect deeply with someone like that, so it would be a one-sided love that wouldn't even make it to the "serious dating" stage in the first place, let alone marriage.

• Ha ha no way
    Love does not pay the bills

• If he actually loved me, he would get a job

• If we're in love then I don't mind :) . He can be my house husband haha

• Yup, why not, if he loves me, and I love him, no reason to refuse him

• Sure, no problem, if I really like him... and if he loves me

• hell no, no way

• If he really loves me , i think yes... i'll be by his side forever & help him ^_^