Is 15 months of difference probable?

Can the younger sibling be 15 months younger than the elder? For example, the first child was born on 1st Janurary, 1995. The second child was born on 1st April, 1996. Is this possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. it is possible to get pregnant right after birth and even to get pregnant while you are pregnant.

What Girls Said 9

• Of course it's possible. Human gestation period is only about 10 months, counting from last period. After pregnancy I believe it takes about 6-8 weeks for the vagina to heal, so that still leaves a couple months to conceive.

• Considering that's how much an age difference my younger sister and I are apart, yes.

• 11.5 months between me and my sister and brother.

• Yes it is. But it must be rare.

• It has happened, rare, but possible.

• obviously

• Yes. Why not?

• Yes...

• Ya, it is. I have a friend who is 14 months older than her sister. You conceive a few montha after you give birth.

What Guys Said 4

• Why wouldn't it be? think about it, child birth takes 9 months, regeneration takes like 2-3 months, then you have a window of 3-4 months in which you can have sex and then give birth to a kid 15 months after the birth of the first one

• Why not? (15 months - 9 months=6 months)

• LOl, minimum 7 months d/f is possible.

• Yes it is possible. I knew kids in grade school ten or eleven month apart