As a guest, describe the perfect wedding to attend?

What matters most to you as a guest?

Most Helpful Guy

• The wedding is in doors with LOTS of AC. The reception is at like a large banquet hall say in a hotel.

But most of all

Open bar...

Most Helpful Girl

• A wedding that isn't too long. A photographer is present, I like it when a professional photographer takes pictures of me. I payed for the fancy dress, hair, makeup, it took me hours to get ready, and not have a good pic taken? please! Also, a camera man that doesn't film during my awkward moments, lol. It happened before, embarassing -_-. I'm like, "dude, go film the couple that's getting married NOT me". Not to forget the food. Food has to be delicious of course, and the waiters&waitresses should do their job properly, it's important for us the guests. Last but not least, good entertainment.

What Guys Said 12

• Really good food, music not too loud, speeches that aren't fucking life stories, hot bridesmaids to flirt with lmao jk

• One criterium: love is in the air!
    If the couple radiates love and enthousiasm than the good atmosphere does it all :D and all the rest are just details of inferior importance.

• It ends quickly, I haven't been to many weddings but when I did I wanted to just go home instantly I really hate everything about it.

• there's no such thing as a perfect wedding, my mind is marred from the 80s weddings. Shit Im still waiting for my day.. *looks at watch* *looks in mirror* half past never... :(

• The perfect wedding to attend is the one that I don't have to attend.

• A red wedding sounds nice.

• Me not being present. I seriously hate weddings. The only one i have ever liked was my wife and i's

• The food definitely the food

• The music must be great!

• One with good food.

a nice reception location would be a big + too

• That I am being left alone as much as possible.

Seriously; because I'm a massive introvert. The last wedding (not that I attend many... which I am truly grateful for!) I pretty much kept to myself, which I really enjoyed and at the reception I was at a table with people I was familiar with. Luckily I didn't have to mingle.

• I avoid weddings

What Girls Said 12

• I would want to attend on this wedding:
    (1) Good food (the Cake should taste good, too)
    (2) Music coming from actual musicians and not just blasting from a stereo or sound system
    (3) Nice people
    (4) Festive mood throughout the reception
    (5) Good color code (I will really prefer if it's green or pink)

• Not overly religious and a short ceremony. Good food and wedding favours. Good music afterwards and a nice time.

• A short one! ( ceremony) and all you can eat reception. Not boring speeches. They are irrelevant anyhow. The bride has been living with the groom for the last 5 years ( on average). And sometimes has children with him. We don't need to hear speeches about 'their little girl growing up'. She has already moved out of home people!!!

• Good music, good food, and a way for the non dancers to have fun. At my sisters wedding, the only thing there was to do was dance or eat food. I hung out by the food table until the caterers left, and then I was bored.

• timeliness. i don't want to wait forever for things to get started lol. good food, good entertainment, brief speeches.

• food. good food. and the bride and groom have to be nice, not a total douche that invited their douche friends. and they hafta be a good couple or else i won't go. unless there's good food, of course

• 1. Some actual food- a couple of weddings only had desserts
    2. Good music
    3. Nice decorations that go with the theme and color scheme

• Open bar service all night... And free food.

• One that has attractive and single members of the opposite sex.

• Good food, because if the food is gross, the whole wedding is ruined because you're starving all night. Also, the mix of people. Like at the tables, they should mix the proper people with each other that they get along with.

• Good food and great music!

• good food and not long speeches