What wedding favor would you like to receive?

Getting married

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Something consumable. in the past, I've recieved salt/pepper shakers, glasses, cups, or stupid trinkets. They last about a week before they're tossed in the garbage. But something edible (small tins with candy, tea... etc) can actually be used by everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think money on an account is often the best present... you can use it to buy something as a couple or for your honeymoon :D
    Congratulations, by the way - enjoy one of the most precious moments in your lives!

0|0
    0|0
  • gift cards to build a bear

0|0
    0|0
  • A pre nump agreement LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Dudes not banging my wife at a bachelorette party the night before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on your budget lol. I went to a wedding where they gave like pre measured mason jars full of cookie ingredients which was cool. Cheap and I got to make and eat cookies. I personally don't like engraved things, like I have a few pieces of glass wear from weddings and it's cute and all, but it's a cup with your name on it lol. Just my personal preference though.

3|0
    0|0
  • My aunt and uncle did something really cool recently where each guest got a little pouch. Inside it was a heart shaped chocolate, a small packet of love hearts (and instead of the sassy phrases, it was their names) and a small travel sized bottle of each person's favourite drink (or one that they at least liked and mine was vodka). I thought that was pretty awesome how they personalised it to each guest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some milk chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could have candy or something else sweet as a gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lucky bamboo plant

0|0
    0|0
  • Any favors?

Hmmm, I would really really love it if someone can bring pani puri

0|0
    0|0
  • Married

0|0
    0|0