So My Girlfriends Father made her break up with me!

We just got done with a feud and the next day or father said you break up with him or pretty much he was going to call the cops on me because I'm 18 she is 16 and well he doesn't like me and said we couldn't talk any more well we did we text, we talked on msn, we messaged each other on myspace! anything we did it. I tell myself that it was to protect me and I know she didn't want me to go to jail because then she could never see me again now this way she knows I will be back in two years to return to her (Im joining the marines) and in two years she will be 18 and I will be able to take her to base with me. which is what we have always planned on doing! and I pray and hope everyday that she will still love me when I come for her because I know I will still have the same feelings for her!

This really wasn't a question but I just want to know what you guys think about this don't worry about like hurting me because I have felt enough hurt these last couple of days.

We do love each other even at such a young age but we know it in our hearts.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing I can think of at the moment *i'm not really clear atm. Is to keep in touch secretly until she's 18. Then you can engage in a real relationship again. And a secret relationship is always more exciting. I hope this helps

• Ty that's pretty much what I was going to do but its going to be hard to be in a relationship when I'm away for the Marines!