Would it be alright with you if your future spouse didn't want a wedding or engagement ring?

• Yeah, I'd be cool with that
    40% (8)83% (10)56% (18)Vote
  • No, we have to get rings
    60% (12)17% (2)44% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would want to go with a wedding ring. I don't know, I like the tradition and the concept of it all. That being said, I wouldn't need anything super fancy. I just would want some form of a ring.

It not only shows to the public that you are "taken," but it also is a tangible reminder of your marriage and commitment. Sure, there is a certificate and stuff... but it just isn't the same. I feel like a ring is a part of marriage, and without it, something would just seem off.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not that I would be particularly cool with it, I might not like it. But I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Married is married ring or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I don't want a wife in the first place so it doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally fine with that! I just hope I do get married, though... someday! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't need a formal wedding ceremony. But would want to throw a cookout or something to celebrate with some family and friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would be good with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like a plan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with no wedding but a ring kind of shows that you are taken

0|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds are worthless rocks and jewelry is materialistic and pointless. Any woman who can see that is a good person to marry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm... If they really didn't want one, it'd be okay. But I'd prefer we did get rings, even if we just wore them on a chain as a necklace, seeing as that's what I'd want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd at least want a small wedding with loved ones. Eloping or a count room wedding doesn't interest me.
    And I like the idea of rings.
    So yeah, it would bother me a little tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Rings or tattoos... yeah... I'd like everyone to know he's taken.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thatd be a dream

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point of the wedding ring anyway?

0|0
    0|0