Do Eastern European women make better wife material than American women?

• yes
  • no
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel the further east you go the more amenable the women are to working on their relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe.
    And as some have mentioned, Italy is not part of Eastern Europe, but from Western Europe.

• umm maybe? I don't know. The Eastern European women I've known vary as much as American women. I think Middle Eastern and East/South Asian women are more wife material though.

• Depends on the chick.

• it depends on the woman herself, every country have poor wife material, find ur wife well

What Guys Said 12

• Well that really depends on the woman and the kind of personality she has, it has nothing to do with the country/continent.

• An Eastern European girl would say “Of course I cook. It is a woman’s responsibility.”
      An American girl would say: “Of course I cook. But it’s not my job to cook for a man. What are my best recipes? Well, I make a mean box of Kraft Mac ‘n Cheese. I’m also quite talented with Lean Cuisines, and know the Domino’s delivery number by heart.”
      A Polish girl cooked me an egg soup on our third date—a recipe passed down from her grandmother. It was delicious. Later that week, she invited me over for cake and wine. She and her roommates made three different types of cake for my friend and me to sample.
      Girls here take real pride in knowing domestic skills like cooking. The best thing in the world is when they shoo you out of the kitchen and tell you that is not a man’s place.

• @Szafi In the same vein, we certainly don’t need women for other household duties such as laundry, ironing, and other domestic chores around the house. Again, these are tasks women used to do for their men on a regular basis, but these days chicks barely know how to iron or properly steam a dress shirt.
      At this point it’s safe (and sad) to say that men are better than women in this area, effectively eliminating a man’s need for a woman to cook and clean for him. Point is a girl who can't cook and clean has little to offer.

• You sure do like copy/paste, don't you.

• Bellucci is Italian and therefore southern European, not eastern European.

But, anyway, the answer, I think, is probably yes, but on balance only marginally.

Your best option by far is not to get married at all.

• Italy isn't eastern Europe lol
    But ya Italians from what I've seen are really feminine and collected, very attractive

• Italians are NOT Eastern European.

• possibly. They have a more family oriented culture over there, so it may be a safer bet

• Italians aren't eastern european. But yes they do for the most part

• Italy would be central Europe...

• Nah, it's in the south.

• @Sasha07 It's in the Central European time Zone... Guess it all depends on who you ask. The EU would lump northern regions of Italy (Emilia-Romagna) in with Central Europe...

• wrong pic.

• lmao Italy is EE now? Hahaha no.

• Feminist movement has ruined American society

• you dont have to get married to have a good long temr relationship buddy :)

• a really good long term relationship is the same as marriage only without the boring ceremony and expensive meal and party.

• both are shit when compared to Asian women. except Russian women. Russians are similar to Europeans

• Eastern European women are very materialistic and bitchy. Same with women from East Asia.

• I beg to differ.

• A girl from eastern Europe I dated told me "I only have sex with men I have strong feelings for. How can an American girls have sex with 50+ men? She must be ruined, her face must have no light left.”
      An American girl i dated before said: “Well, I kissed five guys in a night once. I once had sex with seven guys in seven days. But those days are past now. I’ve had my fun and want to settle down with one special guy. By the way, what is your annual income?”
      I found it hilarious. The Ukrainian girl who said this described the 1,000 cock stare on an expert level. European girls recognize the value of their youth and beauty, and will not squander it away for some fleeting pleasure; I couldn’t even get this girl to kiss me despite 10+ attempts and a 3 hour+ date. They recognize that men like a chaste girl for long-term commitments.
      Also—that American girl who had sex with seven guys in seven days? I was the seventh.

• Hey, I agree with you about Western women (USA and Europe). Doesn't change what I said. Women suck everywhere.