Okay so I have been with the same guy for 2 years and I have known him for a lot longer. I love him with all my heart and I want to be with him forever and he tells me that he loves me with all his heart and wants to be with me forever. But when I bring up the subject of Marriage or a ring he looks scared and goes quiet. All our friends and both of our families are wondering when we're going to get married. Can someone explain to me why he says he loves me and stuff but runs at the slightest hint of marriage?

Ans FYI I'm 19 and He is 22 We're about to move in together and we spend every weekend together

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not ready to get married, let him take his time or you might scare him away.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys get married when they are ready, otherwise it only feels like a prison so if he's not comfortable talking about it that's because he is not there yet (doesn't mean that he is not crazy about you) and in my opinion 22 is too young to get married anyway.

• Hmm, Not sure, Best guess would be that he want to go step by step and live together for awhile first

• If he is 18 or still young he might not be ready for such a leap. Unless you guys are living together and all that stuff then its just a fear of that "total" commitment

What Girls Said 0