Do you like the idea of christian arranged marriage camps for pre-teens and teenagers? Do you have the same personality as you did when you were 13?

• Yes, like the idea and have the same personality as teenage self
  • Yes, like the idea but have a different personality as teenage self
  • No, don't like the idea and I have the same personality as teenage self
  • No to both
I super against arranged marriage and I grew up a lot since my teenage self, it like night and day, I think for the better

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 13 I was a hateful Christian bigot. I am a 21 year old atheist who is chill as fuck now. So, no I don't like this idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a bad idea and I'm nothing like how I was when I was a younger teen.

What Guys Said 13

• If you have "cult" and "plans" in the same sentence you just know its gonna be something insane.

• " Christian arranged marriage camps for pre-teens and teenagers" ? Huh? I never read about that. :-o

Where? When?

• Never believe anything from the Communists at TYT.

This *isn't* an "arranged marriage". This is a place where people of a like religion meet each other.

And that asshole Cenk Ugyur ought to ask what goes on in Islam...

• there aren't any communist on tyt, they are just democrats

source: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...arging-1000-attend.html
      When parents negotiate terms for their children to be into legally binding commitment is usually called marriage and since it is negotiated terms between the parents is usually called an arrangement, it just happens they share the same religion, so it seems like an arranged marriage, which also happens in Islam, Mormonism, Amish and other religions too

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, Cenk Ugyur is an agnostic so I not sure why he needs to ask Islam about anything

• Nary a difference.

• Well I'm still a teenager so can't answer if it's changed but fuck those arranged marriage camps that is so retarded I mean it's never gonna work if you just are forced to be with once person you don't know bring on depression and shitty love life.

• I wish there was a test or certificate or something that prevents every nutjob to call themselves Christian, Muslim or whatever and then act like complete lunatics.

• Arranged marriage doesn't seem fair I might end up with someone with no similar interests and I'm Christian

• I'm an anti-Duggar. :-D

• The idea of arranged marriage is that they have to be by the free will of the man and the woman when they are adults and able to make rational. decisoons. What that shows is a cult.

• This is 2016 , and some Muslims does that too

• What calls itself 'christian' is usually far from it. The test of couse is what would Jesus say?

• It actually sounds like a fascinating idea.

• I disagree with everything about the christian religion

• I do like the idea mainly because arranged marriages actually last longer.

• Are they actually happier tho?

• How does it not help?

Do you watch lots of anime?

If you don't need much of anything to be an accountant then why do you think it is that most accountants you have met had above average memories?

Is this only for the 9th of May or the 9th of every month?

• @Bandit74 Because a guess no matter how educated is a guess. I mean it increases your odds of succeeding in day trading maybe but most people don't even dream of doing something like that since it requires one to be constantly up to date on everything at all moments and understand market and brand sensitivity despite being the quickest way to make money in the stock market with a lower amount of capital.

No.

Because most accountants like accounting and accounting types tend to like methodological behavior and patterns. Patterns are naturally memory-reliant in many cases so you have things like mathematicians and engineers who also have memories that work well. The jargon requires it too a bit.

I don't know. Let's see what happens next month when you get all passionate on the 9th again.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm kinda the same, haven't really changed but WTH is this, I'm not Christian but this is crazy arranged marriages are a No No for me but there is nothing wrong with them as long as it's not forced.

• Ugh, that sounds terrible. Why not let them pick their own partners when they are adults? Why the rush to commit children to each other so quickly?

If marriage is important to someone, that is great. But it's not a be all end all. They should be supporting the kids and teaching them to be great human beings and focusing more on other things. To me, this sort of thing just implies that above all else, marriage is important. Which can be dangerous.

For some people, I'm sure this does work out. But what if it doesn't? What happens to those who get married to people who aren't so great for them? What support do they get? I don't know, my mind just goes to this first.

I feel like people need to grow into adulthood before having marriage thrust upon them.

What happens if they are arranged and then they grow up and do not want to get married? What happens then?