What is going on with this married man who always flirts with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• my sisters husband does that but my sister seems clueless about it and family thinks she is being done wrong. but no one will say anything. i know i won't its her life and she thinks she knows a lot what would a brother know right?

it sounds stupid but no one will listen to family because of certain issues.
    but if nothing is none it will keep going till he either tells you a lie just to get into your pants. or he will begin having feelings for you that shouldn't be there

• Sorry can you elaborate? I didn't understand what you meant.

• ok he hits on girls and talks junk to them in a sexual way, then plays the nice church guy when he is home. she can't see this because she is blinded by trust but i can't say anything to her because family hardly ever supports anyone on someone they all dont like.
      thats what i mean pretty much.

What Guys Said 3

• I think the commenters in the post answered you clearly.

• are you clueless. do you really need some one to tell you what you want to hear?

• Holy crap that's way too much to read!!! I'm assuming he likes you, possible problems w his marriage.

What Girls Said 3

• Really? You don't get what is going on here?

• I am honestly quite confused, maybe overwhelmed.

• He wants to get some pussy on the side >.>.

• Run for the hills. It's never wise to get involved with someone who's married.