She DIDN'T ANSWER back?

My boyfriend proposed to me the other day however I never replied, he asked me twice , once one day and once the next day. He was assuming things when I never answered him back apart from the fact that I asked him "So what are you trying to say?" even though I knew he was proposing. Like "Oh you wanna get married when your 23" and then he said "Oh you don't know if i'm the one" and "Oh so thats gonna be my father in law" I said nothing the entire time when he was saying that.

If you were the person proposing and the girl didn't answer you back what would you be thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd think it's rude not to give an answer

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• "My boyfriend proposed to me the other day however I never replied"

Why would you ever think that is an appropriate action?
    Being ignored is incredibly painful and frustrating. Don't ever expect a positive outcome from ignoring someone.

• The same thing he did, "You don't want to." That's not really a, "Hmmmm... I'm going to go think about it for a few days," kind of question. Really? REALLY? That's cold blooded.

• Hey, im sorry, my account is deleted...
    could you message me? @Curiousness23

• break up. he deserves better.

What Girls Said 0