What Will Your Wedding Venue Look Like?

I will have a Mormon wedding in the Mormon temple.

What Will Your Wedding Venue Look Like?

Most Helpful Guy

• something similar to yours. please marry me..

What Guys Said 8

• On a ship in the Caribbean sea.

• The SLC temple is 15 mins away from me :)
    I forgot you are LDS op!

• ... my boyfriend of basically a month told me if he ever gets married he wants to get married in front of the WB Baptist church just to piss them off.
    But he did say he would let me pick half the menu :D I'd make the menu have Chicken bacon Fettuccine Alfredo and id have Some kind of Potato dish on the menu since my mom Loved potato's when she was alive.

• I honestly have no idea lol I just picture the girl I'll marry... I'd be fine with any venue.

• The only wedding I have is the red wedding 😈 lol

• It'll be in a Chruch that's all I know.

• My dream wedding is a backyard wedding.

• outside. i went to a wedding in the same location... just don't remember where...

What Girls Said 12

• the ceremony will be in either of our churches. the reception, oh man who knows? could be anything from a fancy hall or on one of those fancy ships with all glass walls. depends on how much money we have lol.

one wish of mine though is to have it nearby the ocean, but it isn't a must =] waiting on the man first haha

• I haven't planned my wedding at all since I'm not even sure I want to get married. Never understood the point of planning something years in advance, especially if you're single and haven't even met anyone that's close to husband/wife material. I'd rather just start planning if/when the time comes. It would be a lot more fun to do it together with my husband-to-be spontaneously. And if that never happens, whatever. It's never been a life goal of mine.

• In my country we don't do the weddings in the Mosque or religious place, so it will be in a Hotel's event room, or just an event place
    i.ytimg.com/vi/fkxHY0_AYxs/maxresdefault.jpg

• Really!!! my friend is Muslim and her older sister got married at the local mosque in Toronto.

• @Omar5881 Haha this is sarcastic right :P?
      How does it go in Egypt? Do they do the marriage in the Mosque first?

• Yes it is sarcastic 😜 well we make the brides marry officially first in the mosque and then the wedding is held on another day mostly hotels same as you I think but we NEVER uses too much pink 😛😂

• I'm not sure, I may have mine outside somewhere.

• A really pretty location outside on a warm Spring's day, and it may sound a little tacky but I envision it looking fairy-tale like.

• Probably a religious neutral area, like a banquet hall or something. My cousin rented out the second floor of a mansion for like $2,000. Her wedding was really nice.

• I see it in a large garden or perhaps a vineyard. I can't say anything about the groom, but I'll be barefoot!

• Probably something in a hotel ballroom.

• something beachy and humble because i'd rather invest money into an amazing honeymoon

• Beach wedding. ❤️

• My wedding with definitely be on a beach... I'm hoping for a destination wedding.

• I'd like to get married in a vineyard.