Is it okay to have a stripper at your bachelor/bachelorette party?

I think it's cool I mean as long as you're not going to do anything with the stripper sex wise but I mean what do you it's think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are into it, go for it... one last fun roll before closing the store.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been to a few bachelorette parties with strippers. It was a blast. I recommend it! lol

What Guys Said 9

• Each to their own experiences and opinion on this one. I've never been to any of those type of parties yet. But if I was ever invited to one, maybe I might go if I was unaware of a stripper involved and it turned out to be a surprise or spontaneous kind of thing, but if I was aware I might start thinking, damn I sure hope no one takes my picture or photo and post this kind of shit on facebook or social media as that could potentially hurt my chances of finding a job and professional image which is my only real concern.

• It's kind of tradition and I too think it's ok as long as no actions

• I don't see an issue with it.

• I certainly would not want my girlfriend to have a stripper at her bachelorette party...

So out of respect for her and knowing how it feels, I wouldn't hire a stripper for mine either. And I'd make damn sure that I have friends that are mature enough not to try to convince me otherwise.

• strippers, gang bangers, and cocaine yep all is okayyy

• No it's not!

• Nah. I think its a stupid tradition and it has got to go!

• yeah its ok

• i thought that was the point. to have lots of sex before you get married.

What Girls Said 4

• stripper are ok they are fun and a tradition just as long as there is no sex included in the experience

• I wouldn't like it

• it's just harmless fun

• No, I'm a selfish girl.

• It's definitely inappropriate! Anyone who endorses or supports that sort of thing are set up for the types of relationships that fail. Thanks for being selfish. I'm selfish too :)