Now what?

So what does it mean when your boyfriend proposes to you and never brings it up again or tells anyone?

We have been dating for 4 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. You might want to tell us a little more about the situation. I wouldn't feel comfortable answering this question without a little more information. It all hinders on whether you turned him down and how you turned him down.

If you post more information, I'll get to this answer as soon as I can ;-)

• Well we have been best friends for 5 years and dating for 4, friends and his family would tell me that he told them "Im going to marry her someday" before we started to date. Then when he proposed without a ring I said yes, it has not been mentioned since

What Guys Said 2

• seen faster happen lol, big step and if you said no, he prob wants it to stay 6ft deep with a stone saying R I P

• It means he dos'nt love you, it means he just wants to sleep with you

What Girls Said 3

• seriously? He hasn't mentioned it? Well, I don't think that should stop you from mentioning it either though. If you wanted, when he is relaxed and possibly his own environment, just ask him tell him you want to ask something personal and just let him know you are thinking about things...

• Well this happened to my mom she did not get the ring til three weeks later. So he maybe trying to get the money to buy you the ring. Give him time.

• well... it depends did you say anything... or he could just be trying to give you the space