What makes a man decide his girlfriend is the woman he wants to marry?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months and he recently asked me to marry him, I was wondering what makes a man decide his girlfriend is the woman he wants to marry?

Most Helpful Guy

• After only 7 months? maybe he has cancer... or fell on his head really hard recently.
    Marriage is a big deal to guys mostly because you women make it a Huge deal.. so before we sign our blood away, we thoroughly vet the situation and i can guarantee you it takes longer than 7 months.

• why marriage is a hard decision for guys?

• What do you mean?

• @ifghg I don't know.. caught me off guard... girls just don't agree like that unless its sarcasm or to end the debate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah just ask him. It's going to be subjective for every guy... some will just not want to be alone, some caught up in the rush of the honeymoon phase and think they're never going to find anyone who makes them feel so great, maybe some are like yep, she's the best I can get attractiveness wise and want to lock that shit down. Who knows? And if anything, its more likely you have an idea than us, because you know him and what the relationship suggests.

What Guys Said 8

• We can't answer that for you why your boyfriend wants to marry you so quick. But 7 months is nothing that he'd propose in 7 months. Its not that he might not like you, but decision like marrying someone is not taken within 7 months, even if he might be sure. Not sure what your BFs age is, but in my opinion he is not mature enough to understand the responsibilities of marriage.

• Because they love doing things together. Then they'll want to do many more activities when they get married. They'll want to be sexually active and have kids.

• I think if you really respect and admire your partner. If you look up to her and then she is a really great human being.

• Generally, social pressure.

• 7 months well that gonna end bad. Unless u guys knew each other before hand.

• social pressure.

• 7 months and he wanna marry you , is he like 20 or 21 or sth

• For me - our whole life situation felt right.

If i love her, trust her, find her sexually attractive and can care for her (financially) then you can get engaged. MY opinion.

Hopes this helps.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you keep repeating this question? If none of the answers you got so far are good enough then go ask your guy why he wants you.

• if he found his soulmate he will pop up the question