If you ever wanted to get married what type of ring would you want?

• Ruby.
  • Sapphire.
  • Emerald.
  • I'll opt for the trendy black diamond.
  • I'll stick to the classic clear diamond.
  • I don't really care for the style, any will do.
  • A huge rock and nothing less!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I would be fine getting her whatever she wants.

I don't mind wearing a ring, and I know it is a symbol of my love for her! However, the ring does not even come close to representing how much I truly love her, nor is it necessary to show other people that I am only hers as there would be no wavering.

• I used to run a really small business selling rings. Black tungsten is my favorite 😍 I have a couple I wear sometimes

• The one I can afford xD

• Being a guy here isn't a lot of choice I guess, though I do t know, but I would hate wearing the thing, it would make me angry lol

• Those are all rocks... according to what i hear... the Three rings are all bad... especially the last one. (let me see how many people get it)

• something simple, not too big

• Not getting married

• No stones whatsoever. I want to be able to look at a ring and be happy. I can't be if I'm constantly reminded of the number of children who died mining different stones. I'm actually contemplating no ring and designing a ring tattoo. Commiting my body to the wedding instead of my wallet.

What Girls Said 13

• i'm between d&e~ originally, i was thinking a classic diamond (simple, tasteful) would be more "me", but i've been looking at black diamonds recently too, since they're different.

it's on my mind because my boyfriend recently asked what kind of ring i wanted. until he asked, i'd never really thought about it lol.

• No ring because they are expensive as hell and I would be paranoid about losing it. Plus I'm awful at remembering to wear that kind of thing so that would make me feel bad too. All and all a ring is just too much of a responsibility and I don't want one at all.

• I mean, I don't care but... an opal ring would be cool.

• People find it silly but I'll go for Emerald because my favorite color is green

• I don't know about the ring as long as i'll spend the rest of my life with that person

• traditional diamond... i think i would eventually put it in a vault or something. pass it down to my kids. and switch to a simple wedding band that matches the dude's.

• i don't want a ring, fund our honey moon instead

• I like the tattoo ring idea

• But what if you something happened in the future and you got divorced? :o

• Not gonna make any rash decisions here, if I marry someone the love is going to be real and I'm never letting them go no matter what.

• Hmm okii :p never know what the future holds

• classic for me

• You don't have mine! Blue diamond! I'll take a small one rather than the traditional clear one... Can't stand regular diamonds.

• Yea they're a bit too common and boring!

• rose or white diamond of a luxury brands like Cartier

• This is the ring my husband and I chose. My center stone is a black safire.
    I'm not sure why everyone trips about rings... I haven't worn mine in over a week. It's relatively inexpensive. My husband was totally allergic to his, so he only wears his at certain times. They are just quality pieces of jewelry that will last.

www.shaneco.com/.../41069093

• Anything topaz & expensive ahaha :P Cause I'm not paying :) Preferably diamond shaped too!