Girls, Would you still marry a guy if he had CF?

I have it and so although I'm still only 16 I've never had a girlfriend and I fear no women will want to date me due to it. My lifespan is only up to 40 years and I almost got diabetes in 2012 due to my sugar levels at 140 at the time. My sugar levels are now in the 70s and my doctor said with how much better I'm doing since I joined a gym I could go as far as 53, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm infertile, cough a lot, can't grow anymore (I'm 5'9") and I need expensive medicine to stay alive. Girls, considering all these things would you still marry a man if he had CF? Be honest

• Yes
    90% (9)
  • No
    10% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• True love conquers all things. If it's true love, she will stick by you and want to live every moment to it's fullest with you (including marriage). You'll find her :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would date a guy with CF, not sure about marriage... I can't imagine marrying someone and only getting to spend a few years with them. Having said that, if someone truly loves you, they'll want to spend all of their time with you.

• What's a CF?

• I explained it in the details

• Cystic fibrosis

• @ashbert87 Thanks.
      @ Asker - I know you explained in the details, but I still didn't know what the actual name of what you had was.

Anyway, I can't say that I would most likely, but that's because I can barely take care of myself let alone trying to care for someone else. I'm usually the one who needs to be taken care of. Just because I might not doesn't mean that other women won't. You just have to meet the right person. Don't give up hope on that.

• If someone loves you, they will be with you no matter what.

• No. I have so many problems of my own, I don't think you would be able to handle them on top of your own struggles