How can I make my wife feel better?

My wife was watching Teen Mom she got scared because a girl was outside yelling and cussing about her boyfriend. She said it's a good thing we got married when we did. She wouldn't know what to do if she was in this position. She got pregnant at 19 we got married right after we found out she was. We've been married for 4 years and have 2 kids. We're doing just fine. She said it's not just on tv. She sees it happen to her friends. HDR friends post shit on Facebook everyday about something they're boyfriends have done to them. I don't know how we did it. She lived with her aunt and uncle they helped her a lot. It's also how I met her because I worked for them. She's worried of what would have been like if the teens mothers on tv were like her aunt and not caring about her or her kids she wouldn't know what to do she thinks about that a lot. She has a friend who was suppose to get married this year but now she's got 2 kids her boyfriend is on drugs and sells his kids stuff they broke up a while ago. He spreads bad rumors about her around town she complains how her first kid ruined her life but the second one didn't. That don't make no sense. My wife is still kind of upset about what she saw on tv. How can I help her feel better?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just reassure her that's never going to be your situation between her and you