Is it possible for a guy to propose to a another girl?

when he's already married?

• Yes if he's a sleaze
  • No you can't

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's only legally possible in places where polygamy are legalized or something. Otherwise they'd have to divorce first before they marry the other girl they had proposed to or they are total douchebags playing with the poor girl's feelings and emotions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely anything is possibly, and men actually do live double lives and women.

What Guys Said 6

• If he is his out of his mind, then sure!

• I mean he can do whatever the fuck he wants to. He needs his head examined if he did this

• if he is arabic why not?

• I didn't even choose one of the 2 option. İf he do this , doesn't mean he is a sleaze. Many women also have sex with other men when they're married. İf there is no strong love between man and woman , everything can happen.

• Well realistically yes... morally and by social standards no lol.

• He shouldn't

What Girls Said 6

• You can't legally be married to two people unless you're in one of those states or countries that allows it. So, yes it's possible, will you actually get married, probably not.

• If you have a problem with your woman, you dump her. You don't get a new one. That just creates two problems lol.

• Anything is possible

• anything is possible unfortunately lol

• He can propose, but he can't actually legally get married to her until he divorces from his partner.

• Of course, anything is POSSIBLE. Whether something is wise or moral is another story.