Am I a good wifey material?

I have never had a boyfriend this means I have never done any romantic thing let alone sexual lol
I do have many sexual fantasies that I would like to try ONLY with my future husband. I love kids so much and can't wait till I am a mother.

• yes. I would marry you
  • no. I wouldn't marry you
  • I already have a wife so I can't say
  • results
I wanted to know if the traits I said were wifey material or not. I didn't want to tell you all my traits

Most Helpful Guy

• I already have a wife so I can't say

What Guys Said 16

• Well, it is impossible to make a decision simply based on that. Those traits aren't turn offs or anything like that for sure. However, they aren't enough to define someone as girlfriend material, let alone marriage material.

It is also difficult to define someone as good material based on someone's description of themselves in a question or whatnot. People tend to describe their good points and leave out the bad points-- there is self bias. Likewise, not even 2500 characters could capture the perfect essence and quirks of someone's personality. Personality needs to be experienced.

The only thing people can really judge (based on pictures and such) is physical looks. Even that isn't a perfect system.

So with that in mind, I chose "results." It's not that the description you gave is a dealbreaker or anything of the sort. In fact, I really do admire waiting for marriage. It is just that that description cannot capture the essence of you and is not enough info.

• I was curious about your opinion on my view of marital life

• Like waiting for a husband to fully invest in sex and such? I have total respect for it. Having no boyfriend atm is alright as well. I figure you'll find someone in time if you keep looking :)

• You're a virgin. And hopefully a God fearing Christian. As long as you're those two things, any other qualities are irrelevant.

• A god fearing Christian virgin is enough?
      :-o
      Your ideal should be easy to find.

• @jacquesvol

• You are wrong. Not all Christians are God fearing

• Nothing you said sounds bad but personality and looks and mental connection matter so I couldn't say. If all of the above occured within exceptable perameters (some deviation is to be expected) then yes absolutely.

• I think there are many factors that make a person think that another person will make a good partner - Your description would certainly appeal to some but it would only be part of the reason they are drawn to you.

• but I wanted to know if the traits I said were wifey material or not. I didn't want to tell all my traits lol

• As I said a lot of guys would find them "Wifey" mateiral

• I'm sure you have more to offer but those are some desirable aspects.

• Maybe, maybe not. Jury's still out and waiting on other factors, but the early results are encouraging.

• Yeah but i would only marry you if you love me 🍂.

• that is why I am still single. I have never loved yet

• You will find someone suitable for you don't worry you are still young.

• Nobody can truly judge that based off of this. I would have to meet you and spend time with you to see

• Depends if you mean u are waiting till marriage. If you are waiting till marriage to do thing, then the answer is no. If not. Yeah, I guess.

• Well it's a start, but obviously all that's needed to be wifey material.

• Yesbi would but also it deends on

Your look
    And
    Personality

• are you willing to give lots of blowjobs? if so then yes you are wife material

• Marriage material

• material? wtf is wrong with you?

• Voted C.

The many sexual fantasies and loving kids are positives to me. I think many men and I probably feel it too think it's sort of neat if she has no experience before us, but I would take experienced and sexually compatible over not experienced with low drive or not compatible in a heartbeat.

• Yes, the best kind in my opinion and the only kind I'm interested in. As long as you are don't mind a husband who is also like that. (Except the mother part, he wants to be a father lol)

What Girls Said 7

• 2|2
  • i'm straight

• Do you have any other personality traits other than "horny virgin"?

• yes I do but I wondered if those traits are wifey mateial or not

• @KattFeesh sweetie.. you had me at the boiled hot dog.. <3

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...096fef4078.jpg

• I was on the pill

• Yeah, but I wouldn't marry you lol I am a girl :D

• These butthurt slooots.
    I guess u'd make a good wife but it will all depend on the guy. Different guys like different things. Your view is more traditional and I'm sure there are guys out there who would want a wife like you.

• I don't understand why those women attacked me when all I wanted was to hear guys' opinion on my wifey material. This is a fun question. I don't need anyone's attention. lol
      And yes I am traditional but I have met non traditional guys who would like to marry a monogamous woman. What kind of guy would want to marry a woman with a big sexual history?

• Being inexperienced doesn't make you 'better' than someone experienced. Unless you're going for a middle eastern douche bag that wants a pure child bride :)

• Inexperienced in sex doesn't mean inexperienced in life. I doubt western guys would want to marry a woman with a long sexual history. If they do then they are pussies.

• You are about as exciting as dead horse meat

• That's not a shady answer you sound boring. A husband a guy doesn't want a boring wife

• I type lol everytime I see a butthurt slut LOL

• hello virgins?