What countries would you like/dislike to date?

What countries would you like/dislike to date?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• like: US, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy maybe UK
    dislike: Saudi Arabia

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't know we could date countries

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't know we could date countries now 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and Brazil are very close

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I think dating a country is illegal. It is in the USA, O believe. Geez, don't rush it; we only just got same-sex marriage last year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date the United States

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i would dislike to date australia, it is so anti social, sitting there alone in the sea far away.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol never thought of dating a country. How would you have sex with it lol. Maybe girls from the Middle East. Not because they're Muslim, because they cover their whole bodies up. On the other hand, I can show them how to dress sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russia, ukrain, sweden , Finlandia, norway, germain, danmark, england and others. There is no country l dislike for date or another reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date "countries", I date the people from them and for that I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Like : pretty much all countries
    Dislike : Israel , Iran , north Korea

0|0
    0|0
    • but who was wonder woman

• Show All
    • I am not a native speakers to understand all your statements 😛 I know The movies lol , but I don't like Gal Gadot

• I dunno. She's sorta ok looking but also sometimes ugly so it's a tough sell.

• Any.

0|0
    0|0
  • U mean nationalities dont you? As for me, I am open to dating people from any corner of the world.

0|0
    0|0