Getting married in 2 months. Any helpful advice for me?

Anyone have any helpful advice, tips, life lessons, etc. for me? Anything is appreciated really.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes make sure you plan for the days after the wedding, the part where you're brought back to reality that we still have jobs, bills etc. Too many people only plan for the wedding, they fail to plan for what to do next after that special day is over. Never go to bed angry at one another. Understand each other's need for alone time, as much as you two may love each other we still need our time. Surprise one another. Don't take things personally if he doesn't talk much on certain days, he's thinking about something. Maybe a problem, it's like sex when it comes to our feelings as men. You don't just jump into her panties tearing that shit up, you have to work at it, butter her up before she drop them drawers. Approach his feelings the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• dude read books on men and women's minds and all that (stuff written by professionals not cosmo lol)

and dont involve people in your problems or sex life (unless absolutely necessary)

show him you appreciate what he does and that you're proud of him and all that... its very important to most guys lol

and CONGRATULATIONSSSSS !!! <3

What Guys Said 6

• Be open minded and when you disagree make sure you keep calm and cool about it. There is not always one right answer.

• Try and enjoy the day as much as you can. It will go by fast. You'll be interrupted a lot and probably won't eat much at dinner lol. Make sure you have food in the honeymoon suit lol

• Don't lmao only joking just be happy and enjoy the day and then the rest of your life

• enjoy bachelor life

• Dont cheat.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• The best advice I've ever gotten was from my mom: make sure you marry someone that you respect.

Congrats!

• Don't start something in the honeymoon phase that you know you won't commit to as the year goes on

• Always be honest

• I'm not married, but I do believe it is important to always remember the reason why you fell in love in the first place.

• Have sex make sure your financially okay and make sure you communicate you're feeling without arguing