Do you agree with the idea that you shouldn't marry someone until you have a major argument, why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never thought about it. I do not agree with marriage in the first place. I have my reasons why I thin that.

• There are very few people worth marrying these days and not much in it for western world men. That is how I feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• .. yeah kind of , because you get to see the true colours of someone when they face challenging situations. You get to see how they respond in an argument... how they deal with it emotionally and physically.

I am not an aggressive person at all , so i would hate to marry a guy who became physically aggressive when he was in an argument , or became emotionally and mentally abusive.. You may never get to see that side of your future wife/husband until if you've had an disagreement and argument with them

• This is what I was thinking. I think people understand my question in other way. Happy you understand it :)

• Yeah , it's a really good question. It's important to know what a persons personality is like in different situations.

What Guys Said 3

• That's a stupid idea, I don't see any correlation between marriage and an argument. Unless of course, there are too many arguments, in which case marriage is a bad idea.

• I don't know, it depends on how major and what it's about.

• Thats a good ideal. You can tell if you love someone enough to not leave after a huge argument and want to fixed what the argument was about.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's normal to have arguments however nothing has to be "major".

• No, because that major argument doesn't define a person.
    We might have another major argument in the future and his reaction could be completely different.

• yep that way someone can show you his true colors ! ;p