24 and never had a boyfriend?

She never had a boyfriend and she is 24... is she weird?

http://s1112. photobucket. com/user/uwamin/library/? sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 25 and I was basically a virgin till then (had sex once before but I was so ridiculously intoxicated and high that I almost don't remember anything). My girlfriend was absolutely shocked when she found out since she couldn't believe someone like me could have stayed single for so long bc I'm such a good catch. I had horrible self esteem before that and I didn't believe her and thought she's just saying that. However, now I actually see how right she was, I'm shocked too (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn, just trying to make a point). I know the real reason that I didn't have a girlfriend until then was all in my head, I wasn't truelly ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• no not weird at all I know couple girls late in their twenties who don't have had a boyfriend and that's totally fine if u haven't met the right one yet.

What Guys Said 11

• an't see the photo. I didn't have a GF/date until about that age, so yes you are weird like me:-). It probably feels weird because of how early people start with all this.

I'd change your mindset though to learn about relationships, and you can do that by dating. You learn about yourself, what you need, what is going on inside of you, bout other people... that is what is valuable so you can find a good relationship.

If you think there is something holding you back, then get some counseling (marriage/family, etc..) to help sort out why. That was the case with me but I didn't understand it. Took 20more years to figure it out... don't wait that long as you'll lose good opportunities.
    good luck.

• No not at all, she is not weird at all.
    Getting in a wrong relationship is worse than having no relation,
    its all about choices..

• It's a question of effort.

• No not really, dating is a choice. It not based on looks. I haven't had a girlfriend and im 19 and do well with the ladies as a single man. I'd rather go and date someone i actually see potential with then just a mess around

• Never had a girlfriend myself. =/

• She looks attractive. Very nice body.

• She's looking nice. Also has a nice physique.

• Not weird. I never had a great myself

• I'm 25 had 2 gfs but no sex by choice :)

• Not really. Partners aren't meant to just randomly stumble onto your lap. Although that can happen.

If you're not outgoing and interacting with a lot of people it isn't very likely to happen. In a sense many partners just means you've been socially active.

• This is really you isn't it?

What Girls Said 1

• No not weird at all :)