After what age will you get married?

For me it would be after 30 :P LOL. What about y'all 😶 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I meet the man of my dreams and he loves me back... Whenever that happens I'll get married

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 41

• Whenever I'm ready. In other words, when I've got a masters degree under my belt, a good job, plus am in a relationship with someone who I can see myself spending the rest of my life with.

• Uh, I am 19, so I guess after 19.

LOL! Nah... I mean, okay, yes if I met the love of my life this week, I could happily marry her in a year, or get engaged in a year that is. But, I doubt that will happen. I suppose the ideal age is 25 or older for me. I have dreams of getting a book published, and that leaves me needing to focus on just myself - I don't think I will have time to focus on or spend time with someone romantically like they deserve for another couple years or so.

• 28 I want my PhD first. But if it's sooner or later that's fine somethings never happen the way we want them to.

• Never

• As soon as I find my next unlucky victim lol

• my plan is to get engaged sometime in the next three years. LOL. just gotta find myself suitable prey.

• I can't answer !! Women can't decide when she will get married. Men are the one who propose. I just can say after collage Is the right time for me I know myself I can't handle marriage life and collage life in same time so that would be 21-22. I graduated at 23-24 that's why I'm still single. Lol I'm typing it?-? I born in the end of the year

• 24.
    I want to get married between 24 and 28.

• After 23.

• When I'm done with college and I have got my sh*t together for sure. 😂

• I wanted to be older than 25, like closer to 30. But military relationships are very difficult and marriage had to happen a bit earlier than I'd like... I got married at 20.

• When the right person comes along

• never ever ever.

• Ideally I want to be married at 26-27, and have children between 32-36.

• For me, 18 is the minimum marrying age. 20 is probably my preferred age though. 😊

• I will get married when the love and the desire to get married to my future boyfriend is neutral. If I get married I want to be with the right one

• I will never get married.

• 20... Already done with the dating world lol.

• In a few years I wanna get married. However, I don't really want to start a marriage before I've got my own job, place to live, and money.

• I'm going to be turning 30 a month before I get married next year.

• Congratulations ;)
      Nervous?

• Oh... my case is more complicated...
      I still have to find a special person that also see me as special... so... everything is black for me.
      I don't have a clue.

• @OrangeBoy well I hope you find the end of your rainbow and find your happy. Never give up sometimes you have to go through the bad to get to the good

• after death

• Probably 30.
    I can't say for sure

• At 22 or 23

• perhaps 20

• I'm ready now, I'm 20.

• Never. Got married at 18, had marriage anulled at 19.

• Any time after 23

• I was 17 when I got married.

• Mid to late 20s would be ideal for me.

• Late 20's or early 30's - that is, if I find the right person.

• More from Girls
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 20

• I got married at late 20s. To me the right timing is different for everyone, I wouldn't put a number on it.

I think the ideal time is when you have really kind of stabilized your career and income, and possibly also want to buy a house together. That's when I did it, and I did it for practical reasons, not because I wanted to declare how much I loved this girl I was living with (though I did love her very much).

• Ideally you do it for life reasons, household reasons, not for romantic reasons, if you really want to make sure it can work out.

• So, once you've 'had your fun' giving your youth and beauty to every drug dealer, gang member, biker, jock, and two bit musician that you can fit between your legs... got it.

And women wonder why men with self respect don't want women older than 30.

I'll consider marriage again after I'm dead and turned to dust.

Just kidding. I won't even consider it then. I would rather be tortured by having jotans rip out my guts and piss fire in my eyes every day, while being eaten alive by rats that are on fire, instead of being married again.

• I actually don't think people should wait for a specific age, but for when they are socioeconomically stable.

• Probably 37... I feel like a Legendary Pokemon... hard to catch :v
    But seriously, I'm actually more serious about getting married more than I was before I think.

• probably forty at this point.

• i'm going to wait till i'm 22 if i am still with my boyfriend i will pop the question 3 years is long enough for me to get married.

• well 30 isn´t an option for me anymore xD anytime now :P

• most likely not before mid thirties

• whenever my life is set and i have a permanent and a good job

• Not now.. i'm too young... maybe when i'm 30 ...

... o wait... shit...

• I have no idea.

• After one year old I will potentially get married, and preferably before a hundred and sixty-two...

• Men don't get to decide unless women decide we're worth it.

Doubt I'll be married by 30 though.

• 40 probably, what the rush? also you have to be careful you dont waste your time with girl thats just gna rob half your stuff.

• After 3. I'll definitely wait until school.

• "after 3" 😂😂😂 I certainly hope so...

(you meant thirty right)

• lol, sounds like certain parts of the upper class... bahahaha

(I read yr post as "... until *after* school" -- thinking graduate study of some kind. I do that a lot, my mind fills in words that would make things make more sense... I don't even notice that the words I'm "reading" aren't there)

• @redeyemindtricks Nursery school marriages restrict one so...

• No time frame

• NEVER marriage is outdated and only for peasants.

• After 28

• We were both 25

• Nah, marriage is not worth it for me, i mean why commit yourself to one particular women and live the rest of your life with her when you can be single and enjoy a lifetime of sex and considering how women are so keen to open their legs and with feminism hurting women more than it does for us, i would stay single and enjoy the ride, its been great thus far