Does anyone know the cost of a wedding?

I was actually really curious about the cost of like food and centerpieces and the dress and suits and everything, and all that put together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck if I know. I just want to be married at the Joy of All Who Sorrow in San Francisco because it is my religion's holiest Church in North America, and have my immediate family and best friends over. Serving my grandmother's traditional Mexican dishes would be nice, and I could wear my Navy dress uniform since I'll probably enlist in the not too distant future.

I'm just looking forward to that wedding night 😏 I want my foot job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you want but I would say most couples don't spend less than $5,000 bare minimum.

But to give you an idea, I'm making my sister a 3 tiered wedding cake for 100 people and the cost, if she got it at a bakery, would be about $300-$400. I'm making it for her for free.

• AAAWWWW that's so sweet you're a really good sibling.

What Guys Said 4

• Between 10k and 20k usually. Although you can easily bring that down to 6/7 and still put on a good show.

• I could do it for cheap and it would still be an amazing wedding since my family owns a church.

• It ranges from $93.50 to $935,000,000 depending on how much of an attention whore the girl is.

• Yes, a mans home, his children, his money and his life.

What Girls Said 7

• can be anything from $5000. the sky is the limit, depending on how much money u have and what ur willing to do.

i know that some florists offer wedding packs for a few hundred dollars to $1500, which includes centrepieces, bouquets, flowers for the men and flower girl baskets. so yeah that might give u an idea. if u get things done in packages ur bound to save more i think. if u want something real specific be prepared to pay more.

• I'm thinking about $100,000, in Nigeria it's always a huge event, with a minimum of about 300 people, That's probably why it's expensive over here, a lot of people are invited. I don't know about America though. This would help though:

http://www.costofwedding.com/

• it's a thing to late all feel kind of happiness and make memories that you will never forget I just think it's for fun

• More then 500,000

• at least 30k if you want to rent a hall

• I say u skip the wedding cerimony an just invite a bunch of people for a casual party

• That's hard to say. It can be from 500 to 10000000000