How do you live with a husband and not go insane from their messiness?

This is my 1st time living with a man. My guy is messy. He attempts to clean to make me happy, but I have high standards. He is not organized. I am very organized. Please give me advice. What should expect? How should I deal with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax your OCD or your head will pop. He's not going to change.

• But I don't want to live in filth with clothes on the floor and mold growing on dirty dishes that have been sitting there for weeks. That's gross. Why are men so unclean and have bad hygiene?

• Then don't live with him...

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop cleaning and being organized. I'm the same way and my sister is a pig, her stuff is always around the floor. So I told her and my mom I'm not going to be your house maid anymore because I'm the only one that cares if it's clean. My sister is cleaning right now actually lol. Switch places.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If he is messy then he most likely will be messy.
    If he throws clothes on the floor, keep a hamper or something near where he usually drops his clothes and he can just drop them there.

• to get a nana to clean everything

• Tell him you expect him to clean up after himself. You're not his mom