Guys, would you cry when you see your bride for the first time?

• I don't do that beta shit!!!
  • yeah i might get emotional
  • i'm a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If its the girl of my dreams HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH!! Because I will know that all the effort and heartache was all worth it to get me to the spot that I'm am currently at. Standing here, facing the love of my wife, about to be officially married...😢

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Well not sobbing, but a tear, and an unsure voice, saying my vows. Wouldn't you expect that, if he REALLY loved you?

• When or if I ever get married, it's safe to say that I wouldn't cry. More likely, my face will be filled with joy and I'd probably sport a cheesy smile (like usual) :p

• I didn't cry. A little teary-eyed during reading of the vows but I held it together.

• I would not be marrying someone I had not seen before.

• i won't start sobbing or anything but i might feel a bit overwhelmed lol

• I think I could hold it together at the wedding, but I can't guarentee I won't cry on our honey moon lol.

• No but I'll make sure my jacket is buttoned to cover my boner

• i probably won´t. i never cried, cause i´m happy but i refuse voting A, cause that "beta" bullshit is freaking stupid.

• Yes it will be an emotional moment for me on that day. Entrusting me with her life when she quote her vows to me

• No, a man can't cry... can't cry... CAN'T CRY... :' (((

Yeah i will :' ( , xDD

Dunno... i dunno anything...

• I'm not that weak. I have the emotions of a rock. I've never cried or been all depressed and sullen in public, and I've cried in private twice in the last decade, both were upon learning of the deaths of two very close relatives.

• Hell no!

• Probably not I rarely ever cry from emotions like joy, happiness or sadness.

• If I cried it'd be because I have serious misgivings about what I'm about to do.

• Probably

• If she's the one then you're fucking right I'm going to cry. I'm the happiest guy in the world. I'm not going to be ashamed to show that!

• Most likely. That'll be one very emotional moment. Im not sure of the extent but let's just wait and see what happens 😁

• Nope I'm not like that.

• I ain't no bitch bruhh

• I don't know. I don't think so. I guess we'll have to wait until I get married.

• There might be a few sniffles here and there.

• Eh probably not

• no, but i would cry when i see her the first time at the divorce.

• Fuck no. She'll be crying when she see's me.

• To be honest i'll have some rushed up feeling but i'm good at hiding them, and also i've never cried in front of someone (never in my adult life)

• Yeah maybe a little

• Im emotional, i dont know, maybe..

• No never I would just feel ooh let me fuck her brain out right here 😉

• lol nah that's gay

What Girls Said 8

• I told my boyfriend I know he's going to cry when he sees me. And I told him I would cry when we did our first dance :) and he would brush the tears away, tear up, and whisper "don't cry" because he does that allll the time <3 he's a sweetie. And we're low key looking for engagement rings <3

• If I was in a situation where I was getting married and my future husband started to cry, I might cry too. I'd hope it's happy tears and for him to be so overwhelmed with so much joy shows a lot. Shows me he wants to be by my side.

• the guy is free to show his emotions

• Real men cry.

• If he doesn't cry when he sees me in walking back up the aisle lmfaooo

• I would want my future husband to cry on our wedding day. So I won't be the only one with tears spilling through my face.

• i'd kick him if he wasn't lmfao jk it doesn't matter, i'd rather him tearing up on our honey moon

• Eww I hope mine doesn't do that