My wife married me for money and a green card, what do I do?

I met my wife while studying abroad in Japan and we dated, then got married. She told me that she married me for the opportunity to come to the usa for a green card and for my money. She started to mess around with a few single guys here, and even slept with my brother. What do i do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Come clean be honest and lay it out on the table for her plain and simple.

Let her know your genuine feelings before you found this out, that this is low and isn't repairable. At least not now. I think you should let her know that cheating on you with random single guys is one thing but with your brother is cruel. And neither is acceptable. because she's not the only person who gained something in this relationship and she won't be the only person to lose something. Because your just as important.

I think you should separate yourself from her, first emotionally and then physically. Because you need some time to heal, take a breather and take it easy on yourself being around her may make it easier to blur the truth so it doesn't seem so bad or have a bad blow-out (fight) that will make it worse.

Be strong, concise and direct let her know assertively (not aggressively) looking her straight in the eye, so there is no room for confusion or for her to change her story or you to change yours.

You deserved to be valued by someone who values you and by doing and saying what she has she has shown she is not mature enough, smart enough or deserving enough to be in a relationship with you if you value her as much as it seems you do

Most Helpful Guy

• You served your purpose, move along.

What Girls Said 9

• If you have feelings for her and don't want to be part of a convenience marriage, be clear with her first. If you can't come to an understanding then divorce. I'm sure this is a rough situation, but being used and unhappy is no life. She can take some classes or something and get a student visa, so it's not like she will just be shipped home.

• You probably need evidence of her saying that. How long have you know her for? And you guys been married for how long?

• Divorce.

• divorce her!

• Divorce her and make sure you tell immigration you're ending the relationship. Who knows, maybe they'll take the green card away? In any case, that's pretty unacceptable and you need to get rid of her.

• Report her...

• Of course she did that, weren't you aware that's why her kind like white guys? Get rid of her, by any means 😂

• Dump her ass, mate

• What do you do? ARE YOU DUMBBB? Drop that bitch and send her back to her hometown real quick

What Guys Said 11

• www.alllaw.com/.../...reen-card-after-divorce.html

Record her on your phone saying she only married you for a greencard.

• You file for divorce. Make sure you gather some evidence first though. Gather some evidence of her cheating on you. If you got evidence of her cheating and her admitting she only used you for a green card and money you have got a strong case in court. I dont see any way she could win if you have the evidence. But first contact a lawyer and ask if the evidence you have gathered is admissible in court. Otherwise your case will fall apart.

• This is why I'm glad I had my dad as an "example," of what NOT to do. (Give girls money). He now has to give 33% of $12 million/year to his ex wife that cheated on him. He gives his new wife infinite money also. She probably cheats on him, too. (Neither of these are my mom).

• Contact the INS for help.

• Why would she want to come to America? America sucks.

• Take her back there for a "visit" and leave her there without her identification

• You got fucked

Not much you can do

• Diverse?

• You made a mistake to marry so young.

• Not ruin her life. Hit the clubs with her, and pick up someone else.

• All women marry for money, very few don't. For your case I would divorce and move on. For dating future women, keep this in mind, especially foreigners. I don't know how much time you were together before you got married but give it more time next time. Find out if she really cares and loves you first.