Why does everyone make such a big deal out of the fact im married to a teenager whos having my baby?

• Jealously
  • Bitterness
  • Feminist propaganda

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't think there is anything wrong with what you are doing, why do you care what other people think?

• I care because someone called the police last month while we were staying in a hotel at a wedding. I spent a night in the cells because my wife had no ID on her and they believed she was younger than she was because she's short and skinny, hell a social worker was called to sit with my wife.

• If she appears to be underage, you should anticipate the need to prove her age. Not having any ID was your mistake and I'll bet that doesn't happen again.

What Girls Said 4

• I vote troll... And no one in their right mind would be jealous. Except for pedophiles.

• paedophiles dont marry teenagers ask Micheal Jackson.

• Gawd almighty... so many trolls... so little time to be here.

https://youtu.be/DgqzE5M5trM

• This post screams both "troll" and "pedo"...

• again paedophiles go after children

• @IAmGuru
      At least I don't go around the internet to call people ugly in hopes to get nudes from their crashed self-esteem. 😄

• so can you just shut up? you have n** face

• Lol, if your not a troll which you are. I ask why be with a teenager she will cheat on you with a more young youthful man its guaranteed.

• then she will be left destitute

What Guys Said 6

• Age gap relationships or shall we say any relationship that is legal outside conventional norms will attract notice maybe a degree of ignorance/hate - Okay number one all parties are happy and consensual, none of our business - Next if you find someone to love and they love you, be happy.
    I probably wouldn't do it myself but if it did happen to me, I would consider myself fortunate to have met someone I loved but on the flip side I would be very stuck in my ways and be worried about being at different stages of our life but they are personal feelings rather than any justification for societal raised eyebrows. I don't necessarily think it is any of your three choices just a misunderstanding of something outside the norm, some people may feel same way about interracial or interfaith unions but who are we to tell people how to live their lives.

• Pedos don't do well in prison. Good luck.

• pedos dont marry teenagers. Your thinking of micheal Jackson

• No, I'm thinking of you, you sick bastard. Get a life that doesn't involve having sex with children.

• HAGHHAAHAHBHA

• Only pedos will be jealous

• because you sound like a paedophile since your 30-25 and your apparently married to a teenager and apparently having a baby.

• married. If she was underage we wouldn't have got a marriage licence

• It's quite an age difference but I hope she is at least 18, but hey Elvis Presley did it

• yeah with fourteen year olds.

• Yeah and 16 is legal in other countries but still to young in most cases but some girls mature faster than others so as long as its legal people should stop overeating and name calling

• *Overreacting *