Girls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?

Girls, would you wear jeans or some other type of pants on your wedding?
Guys, would you like your future bride to wear jeans or some other pants on your wedding day?

• I'd like wedding in jeansGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • I prefer wedding in classic wedding dressGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • I think some elegant type of pants with gown would be better than jeans or wedding dressGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • I wanna have wedding in short shortsGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • Wedding in mini-skirt is the bestGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • I kinda love black wedding dressesGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?
  • My favorite is red wedding dressGirls, what would you wear for your future wedding? Guys, what would you like your future bride to wear for your wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to see my bride in shorts, but I wouldn't mind skinny jeans, or some other type of pants. I never liked classic wedding dresses.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Wedding in jeans is good enough for me.

• Shorts, damn, that's the best bridal outfit <3

• Classic

• D or E

• I voted A, but I also like D very much, if you catch my drift ;)

• The traditional white wedding dress 😍

What Girls Said 10

• i'm torn; i know my man would prefer that i wear white, but i love the black and red ones as well (i've also looked at green and purple dresses).

here is the closest i could find to a compromise:

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...-Dresses-b-font-font-b.jpg

• I'd want to wear a wedding dress. Not necessarily white, light pink or blue can be nice, though I generally avoid wearing vibrant colours. I think the most 'non-bridal' thing I want to do is just wear some converse and not have my hair and make up all styled.

• My guy wore something like this and I loved it.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...af5f756ff9.jpg

I had an ivory corset style wedding dress and ivory biker boots underneath 😜

• None of these.
    Something light, airy and beautiful. I don't want to look like a bride for my wedding day.. Want to look like a ethereal version of myself.
    I know my partner has different ideas cause he's so traditional!

• I want my wedding dress to be modest yet elegant and red.

• I like the black and red dress. I'm not worthy enough for white...

• I want a white dress that has lace sleeves, an open back and is like a princess gown. The skirt has to be detachable so I can dance aftwerwards. At the reception I want to wear a black dress.

• Classic, classy and traditional all the way.

• D or C for me please.

• I love the elegant pants