Wife pregnant by another man, what should I do?

My wife slept with a single male coworker for a month, and got pregnant by him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats horrible. Nobody knows about loyalty anymore. I dont think i can ever forgive my husband if he did anything like that. The relationship might not be the same if you stay. But its up to you. If you love her, if you can get past it then stay. But me personally i wouldve left. Thats a sign of disrespect and she obviously dont care about you or the marriage if she can continously do it for a month. Maybe she isn't happy. But it doesn't give her a reason to cheat. If you have kids with her. Stay. If you dont. Leave her ass. Im sure you deserve better.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman cheats on you dump her, if its another mans baby dump her. No matter what she says she has no love for you, no respect and no loyalty. I can imagine spending the next 18 years with a person like that and I would know that she will cheat again.

What Girls Said 11

• Let her go marry the dude she decided is worth ruining your marriage for.

• Leave her. Divorce her. Throw her ass back to him

• Get a lawyer, take everything from her, and send her packing with her baby daddy.

• Leave! Duh.

• it is clear that you haven't done the things you should have done before.
    i guess you should let it go. and her.

• Only you can really answer that. Divorce or seek counseling and raise that kid as your own.

• If you love her, make it work. There's no reason not to raise the child with her.

• divorce her cheating ass!

• Your inability to satisfy her. Now let her enjoy.

• Leave her so , she can reap what she sowed

• Divorce her and leave.

What Guys Said 14

• Your choice. You have two options leave her for cheating on you and be done with the whole thing or your other option is to forgive her and have to raise the child as well unless it is given up. Personally I might leave in that situation

• Breaking up makes the most sense to me. You can do something very kind to others by staying with her so another guy doesn't likely go through being cheated on by her.

• I'm a way you're kind of fortunate she got pregnant or you probably would have never known what happened.

• Kick her arse to the gutter and tell her to go back to the father of her child.
    Do not become a cuckold.

• leave. why are you going to pay and raise another mans child? she and him made the baby now its there resposibilty to take care of the baby. plus how can you trust someone that slept with somebody else. best thing you can do is skip town before things get worse

• Kill them both

• Consult a lawyer ASAP.

• Shit... leave her, man. As hard as it sounds, you must.

• Leave her and punch him.

• Divorce the ho!

• Im assuming she cheated on you? leave her.

• I would leave her.

• DIVORCE

• Did he fuck her from her pussy or from her ass? Or they just slept?

• Divorce..