Could you marry someone who has had sex with 10-15 other people?

I overheard some of my guy friends talking and they said that a woman who's been with a lot of guys isn't "marriage material". I've been with 14 guys. Do you think that's too many? Would you marry someone who's been with 10-15 people?

• The more the better
  • Yes, no problem
  • It's not ideal, but I could
  • Probably not. *Only* if he/she was super attractive/rich/successful
  • No, I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, studies show that even just 2-3 sexual partners before marriage increases your chance for divorce almost 1000%. Not sure exactly what my limit would be if everyone "stats" were on display. Maybe 5? 10-15 is definitely out of the question. Too damaged.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• At your age? No. Sounds a little promiscuous to me!!

• Hell no. The person who said that this type of girl is not "marriage material" is absolutely correct.

Most of us would agree that past behavior is an indicator of future behavior. A girl who has slept around that much is naturally going to be assumed a "cheating risk".

Anyways though I wouldn't marry anyone in this day and age lol.

Hope I could help!

• Nope.
    I wouldn't trust a girl like that.

• I would only marry a virgin since I am holding myself up to the same standard. My wife gets total, pristine, untapped access to my body and I likewise expect that from her. Just as I want to stay pure and fresh for her, I would not want to settle for a woman who has already had sex with other guys.

• Nope.

• No way. Date, yes. Marry, no.
    To be honest I would only marry a virgin, which is probably the reason I'll never get married.

• No thanks

• Not that high of a count tbh. 30+ is when it starts to raise flags. I lost track of mine lol

• No. Only if she was attractive and rich. I could walk away with a big money settlement and financial security. Then I can find someone new.

• I don't see it as a problem...

• Buncha judgmental bastards here. That's not that many.

• Yes , Its totally normal.

• All that means is you're experience and I don't have to train you. Drinks later?

• No problem

• No ways, she is slut material, belongs in the dumpster. Used and abused women have no place in marriage

• no way, she would probably just cheat on me

• 14 men and you aren't even 25? Yeah, you're what we call used goods. That's too many for most guys.

• hell no u are a slut lol

• Age V/S the number of partners makes a lot of difference. While a high number at a young age gives the impression of un trustable and moral less

What Girls Said 8

• I would never but I am going to be his friend.

• Just dont disclose your number. a guy doesn't have to know your sexual history. as long as you are std free and haven't slept with anyone he knows he'll be none the wiser

• I would, that's not even that much. Many people also don't take person's age into account. For example, it's only natural that if a guy started having sex at 16 and is like 30 now has had 10 partners. That's actually a small number in that case, less than 1 partner per year on average.

• Why's it matter? Doesn't change how they are as a person.

• Damn little lady, that's a lot of guys! Have some respect for your body!

• Nope. Not my ideal guy.

• Ideally no

• first of all past is past, second is private, third yeah of course and how many people did he sleep with then... I never talked about this with any man I had and they never asked me anyway