Mother-Son-Step-mother dance?

I'm getting married in a few months and I'm finding out exactly how traditional my family really is. So on top of having a first dance with my wife, I'm going to have a mother/son dance while my future wife will dance with her father. Meanwhile I don't know if I'm suppose to dance with my step-mother. We've had a rough relationship to say the least and though I don't hate her, we do our best to not really communicate. My father hasn't said anything about it but I know he wants me to dance with her too since she is his wife and technically my mom as well. I guess my question is, do I really need to dance with my step-mother as well or am I just blowing this thing out of proportion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you have to. It's your wedding. Dancing with just your biological mom is enough in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be a slap in your bio mom's face to give her that privilege. But it is your decision.

What Guys Said 0