Why doesn't my fiancé like the fact of a silk robe?

So, I asked my fiancé to choose a robe colour that suits me. He asked me why? So, I told how I want to get it customized to wear it on the morning of our wedding day and he went all haywire! He was like Hindu people don't that... are trying to be a playboy... are you trying to show that you are slut and stuff like that. I was really hurt. It was something that I wanted to get with his name on it and he says stuff like this. Why is he being so extreme? I am trying to explain that it is totally normal for a bride-to-be to wear a silk robe, but he doesn't understand it...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds super conservative and old fashioned. Basically he sounds like my dad LMAO. From personally experience people like this are really stubborn so its hard to convince them to hear your point of they refuse to listen. I think maybe he assumed the silk robe you wanna wear is the lingerie type when really it's just for your wedding day. Maybe show him the robe and explain to him that most people aren't even going to see you in the robe since you'll change out of it anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• He's Hindu.

• He does not understand you wanting to please your man on your wedding day. To him all sex is dirty. I'm sure after his wedding night he will understand the difference between married sex and unclean sex.

What Girls Said 4

• He's a bit cray cray

• does he not wear res? does he know what a robe is?

he's your fiance' he should be able to talk to you about things.. not go crazy. have you tried talking once he calmed down?

• So you're a slut for wearing a silk rope in front of your husband on the morning of your wedding day? What a catch.. If I were you I'd never spread my legs for him because that would surely be too much whorish for him to handle.

• I think thats a really cute idea. I dont mean to offend you but he's really judgmental