My fiancé wants to toss a poké ball down the aisle and say "I choose YOU" when I enter the room before I start my walk down the aisle. Let him or no?

I think it's kind of cute/funny but on the other hand I'm not into Pokémon at all and I'm not sure how many people in the congregation will get the reference so I'm not sure if I want to let him do that. What do you guys think?

Oh and just so you all know, because I'm sure it will come up in some answers, he has played a big part in the planning process already so it's not like this is his "one" thing he gets to plan. He chose the theme colours, party favours and the parents dance song (I chose the first dance because i have known which song I wanted for a long time and he didn't care) and we planned most of the other details together (venue, guest list, cake, table arrangements, walking back down the aisle song, etc.)

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Just no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's adorable. But if we really think about it, people keep Pokemon as salves inside their poke balls. I mean the creatures are walking around free and people just capture and keep them. Probably against their will. I mean, some of the stronger ones fight it and escape the ball. But that said, really cute :)

• Hahaha I didn't even consider that aspect of things

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• It's just going to make everyone uncomfortable with how awkward it is, and if you have a train it's just going to cause problems for you as far as getting caught up in it.

Not to mention some churches will straight up tell you at rehearsal that there will be no shenanigans

• We aren't getting married in a church and I don't have a train on my dress but yeah, it might confuse people.

• lmao record it and send it to me :D :D :D

• I get that people are really into it now... but I wouldn't let him... it just seems kind of childish and tacky or something