How likely are you to marry a mail order bride or husband?

I have been hearing so many mail order brides lately. Have you? Would you if it was the only way to be married? Why or why not? Just wondering. I asked my husband this before we got married and he said no, trust issues. What happens if they are only marrying you for the citizenship?

• Not likely
  • Likely

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wanted to get married, I wouldn't marry a mail order husband. I also would have trust issues and I would feel used. Plus, there's always a chance of them wanting to marry me only to get the citizenship and then leaving me.

What Guys Said 10

• Fact: many good men cannot attract the women they like. The massive prostitute and pick up industry (worth millions) proves this. There are heaps of men in Australia that get mail order brides. So it's loneliness or the leap of faith with a mail order bride. I have a friend who has had a great success story with his.

Additionally, I do know men and women try marry to get visas. As hard as it is to attract women, visas are way harder!

• Mind explaining this a bit?

• There are a lot of people who are not in the USA but they have connections to people in the USA, they are asking for marriage to come to the USA. My mom continues to show me pictures of good looking guys in Thailand begging for marriage so he can come over. My aunt went to Thailand and just married a 21 year old super handsome guy. My aunt is 55

• I see. Well when there's an age gap like that it does seem like they are using the person. I'm Middle Eastern and this is kind of normal to us, guys who can't find a wife here go over seas and get married there. I've seen plenty of successful marriages like that and some of them are really happy with their decision. If I have no luck in the US, I'll definitely be going overseas for the sealed deal. I guess that's kind of different because everyone knows each other there and it won't be some completely random stranger.

• Maybe I will.

No one in the US wants me anyway.

• Never gave it much thought until I saw some! They were so polite, so well dressed! Well spoken, makes me feel bad to say yes for some reason haha.

• Definitely not. It's too easy to get scammed or suckered by someone wanting to leave their home country.

• Never.

• It's impossible.

• No no no no no.

• It might be the only way I could get married to a woman I'm attracted to T-T

• no love you long time for me

What Girls Said 5

• Your aunt 55? the guy 21? That's a huge red flag in the immigration law.
    I wouldn't. I have heard horror stories about the girl coming here, get her citizenship, then leave the guy.
    I don't think I can trust these girls.
    My ex. befure he met me, he met a girl from the Internet, chatted for a long time. went to the Philippines to meet her. It didn't turn out the way he expected.

• My cousin did a mail order bride from the Philippines and she left him after they had a daughter. Very sad

• Oh I'm sorry to hear. 😞 I just have heard too many of these stores

• 2|0
  • I don't know what that is but I have a feeling that is something I wouldn't go for.

• Uhhh no way

• No because he ll cheat on me the first time he get the chance