Is Pippa Middleton a gold-digger?

Her now fiance, and her ex-boyfriend are both "financiers"... and this guy lives in a $25 million house in London. I'm sure she wouldn't consider dating an average Brit. Pretty awful person.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... i find it sad that you're sitting there judging someone u dont know much about except for a bunch of headlines from the media.

Most Helpful Guy

• Compared to her sister, she's positively slumming it! And she's the hotter one! lol!

What Girls Said 7

• ... of course Pippa most likely wouldn't consider dating an 'average Brit'. Can you imagine how bad that would suck if they started dating, possibly got married, then he left with a huge chunk of money from her pretty well stacked bank account, in addition to hugely tarnishing her reputation of having a good head on her shoulders?

• She herself isn't an average Brit. She is rich and well connected. Why would she date an average man? they would have nothing in common and aren't even in the same social status. that doesn't make her a gold digger

• Yes, she is. I'm pretty sure she would never date an average Brit.
    But it's her life, not mine. So, nothing that I can say will change the facts.

• Who?

• She comes from lots of money herself.

• Just because she's dating a millionaire? I saw a picture of her boyfriend, James Mathews? He's pretty attractive, seems like a good guy, and an 8 year age gap at her age isn't much. I have a feeling people who think about it negatively and judge so quickly, without even knowing them or their relationship, are just bitter and jealous. They look good together.

• Put yourself in her shoes, her sister is married to the prince, a lot of average people want to be a part of the royal family because they're rich (well they're actually rich persons broke) now would you rather risk dating a gold digger yourself or be seen as the gold digger?

• rich persons broke?

• In 2014 the queens savings went from 58 million to 1.6 million due to a backlog of maintenance issues which in reality would cost over 80 million to get their estate up to standard.

• Rich person broke is 1.6 mil
      Normal person broke is $1.60

What Guys Said 1

• who the fuck cares.
    I literally dont give a fuck