Leave my wife for a younger woman or stay?

I'm married with a 3 year old daughter. My wife and I stopped having sex due to work schedules. She even decided to stop sex to avoid scaring our daughter (and to prevent her from being ok with premarital sex). She even thought certain cartoons like Pokémon would be violent for her to watch. I make sure to keep a check on her TV time. She even thinks that he should not talk to boys or make interracial friends. I'm more liberal while she is more conservative.
We are both Indian, and married by love (no arranged marriage) and we were NOT virgins before marriage.

At work, I met a beautiful younger Latina woman who started to give me the attention my wife refused to. She also is much more liberal when. It comes to raising children (worked in a day care in College. she laughed out loud when my wife forbade her from watching Pokémon.

We had sex for the first time and have been doing it for a week. My exes were White and Asian and European and Indian, and the coworkeris the first Latina girlfriend i ever had. She loves me and wants me to leave my wife. If I dont, she'll tell my wife. But, I fear a divorce costs and hurting my daughter. I feel bad for hurting my wife and told myself to say no, but I just couldn't resist my coworker. Whenever my wife and daughter go to bed, I stay up late playing adult video games and watching adult movies, and cry since I have put a hole in my family. I love my wife and daughter, yet miss the sex me and my wife had. My wife doesn't want to grab a hotel or lock the bedroom door, as she doesn't want to scar my daughter.

EDIT : I'm married and have a 3 year old daughter

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a bad husband and father and that younger woman is a whore. Nonetheless you need to tell your wife. Let her decide. If she wants to stay after you cheated then work on the marriage if she wants a divorce then get one but don't leave her in the dark about this. The best thing you can do is be honest and take it from there. She sounds stupid AF for the stuff she's doing yes, but your weak ass should've said something a took a stand long ago not cheat. Everyone here sounds like a moron. I feel bad for your daughter, but hopefully none of the three of you will screw up her perception of love.

• I fear that telling my wife will result in a divorce, hurting my daughter and wife

• And you seem really angry. Have you been cheated on?

• No, but I'm a human being with morals and what you're doing isn't right. I've already told you what you should do, tell her and let her decide if this is a marriage she wants to be a part of or if she wants to leave. I'm not angry, but this whole thing shouldn't be going on. Both of my parents cheated on each other, and they're both horrible people for doing that with very selective morality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the best way to deal with this situation is to talk to your wife, i think simply there's been a lack of communication between you, it's not going to be easy, but to avoid letting your marriage fall apart, you'll need to tell her about you cheating on her, and why you did it, because it seems that you just need to re-initiate your conversations with your wife and create a better connection, this might end up making your relationship stronger in the long run, but that really depends on your wife's attitude to things. i wish you all the luck my friend

What Girls Said 12

• Bro how many more of these scenarios are you going to make up because I'm having a hard time believing one woman would touch you let alone two.

• You made vows to marry her. Yes you stay married. This is why the divorce rate is so high! A person who loves you would not want you to leave your wife. She hates what you have and what she doesn't have. Work around your marriage, and stop talking to that woman. And stop with those adult movies, before you really do cheat on her. You also need to know where your priorities lay with your marriage, because it sounds like you don't have any and don't really know what you want to do. But you don't need to explain that to your wife about that chick. Ignore her and focus on your wife. Talk to her more, kiss her more, hug and touch your wife more often. When you or she gets home from a long day, go to her and give her kiss. The problem that you two have is not building intimacy with each other until you two are about to have sex again. And the fact that you two no longer chase each other! The chase is still on in marriage! Don't let it die over something so easy to fix! It's repairable.

• If you leave your wife for a bimbo, that gives your daughter the following messages:
    1. daddy is an unfaithful pig of a guy who makes mommy cry
    2. if i'm not young and pretty, no one will ever love me
    3. my mom is no longer pretty enough.
    4. men are cheating pigs. (Highway to stripper Clubs this way please...)

You do not deserve to have kids

• You should have gone to counseling with your wife or really talked to her about how she was putting a strain on the marriage by restricting sex. You are bad because you cheated. No ifs, ands, or buts.
    You need to tell your wife.

That co-worker is a heifer, and she'd likely leave you or cheat on you one day. (what type of person do you think she is?)

• What's a heifer?

• She sounds more like a Guernsey to me, actually.

• @Aqualung She was a big (and I mean big) yearling Holstein, it was my job (along with some help) to halter break her and get her ready for showing. Thank goodness after... but after the show she started doing flying cow kicks. Wasn't so bad though-another Holstein ran a girl out of the middle of the ring to the wall and tried to squish her.

• You're a shitty husband and father. Leave her so you can spare her time.

• How is it that she loves you but if you don't leave your wife, she'll tell your wife about you two.

That's not love---it's called extortion. What a fucked up mess you've got yourself into. You'd better pray to God that when your wife finds out she doesn't leave your ass. This fling you're having is just that. A fling and you're being governed by your lust at the moment.

You and your wife need to have a talk and work this out.

• Talk to her about it I guess and besides that Latino girl isn't allowed to tell you that... She is being rude and mean!
    Unless you break it off with her even if she gives you what you want! And the best is speaking with your wife trust me...

• Omw!!

• What?

• why don't you just try and work things out with your wife than to be THAT guy that ups and leave when things get tough. the grass isn't always greener on the other side!

• No, that's your wife! Your eyes should only be on your wife. She gave birth to your child. It will get better. Your daughter will grow up soon enough and your wife will no longer be monitoring everything. She's raising your child in the way she feels is best. Don't leave your wife for this mamasita. She's your wife.

• So you have no sex life and disagreements with your wife and you cheated on her, ok.

You just have to ask yourself, is your marriage worth saving? If so go to counciling.

As for this girl at work, idfk.

Good luck

• Ummmm wtf? Think with your brain not with your dick. Do you not love your wife? You seriously want to leave her just because she refuses sex? That's insane. She is just trying to protect her daughter. She sounds like a good person and if you leave her you will get into so much trouble and you're gonna ruin your family. Also, why did you have to point out that this latina woman is "young" ?

What Guys Said 8

• You terrible terrible person

• By the looks of it you may as well do it. Sounds like the prelude to a cheater anyway.

• If what you say about how you feel about your family is true. Cut the shit, stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up. Stop it with the Latina, cut the adult video shit. Be committed to salvaging your life, and theirs. Talk to the wife, tell her how you feel and you want to save the marriage and start seeing a marriage counselor. The wife could be depressed, you're a sniveling cowardly cheating mess and obviously need help. Stop whining and get it done!

• For adult video. I mean r rated movies, not to be watched in front of my daughter

• Yeah, right. I'm calling child protective services, and suggesting to the Gag MAN committee you get a good bitch slapping.

• Leave your wife

• I think it's disturbing your wife is only three years old.

• just talk to her.

tell her that sex is a big deal to you and give her an ultimatum tell her that (in a nice way) that if she doesn't want sex then you are going to get it somewhere else. And if she is not fine with that then she should be giving it to you or else the marriage will end

• Wow! Both of your characters don't seem like 'Indian' how long have you guys lived in India?

• Tell your wife that if there's no sex, there's no marriage. That's it. If she still refuses, divorce her.