What makes a woman Good Wife Material in your opinion?

What makes a woman Good Wife Material in your opinion? A wife should submit to the will of her husband.
A bride should be a virgin and a wife should make herself available for procreation whenever possible as well as keeping herself in shape before and after the wedding.
A wife should be able to cook.
Sandwich making can make or break a marriage.

For me the perfect wife material is a christian woman who's not afraid of hard work and holds traditional values about gender roles (though I do like to cook occasionly) and child rearing.
I found a beautiful young woman of such quality and have married her who is all a man could ever wish in a bride. She I more mature than some of the women my own age despite still being in her teens and it was a special day when we were married and an amazing night when she gave her virginity to me. Six months on we are expecting our first child and we both have never been happier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring back SHAME in divorce
    Bring back RESPECT for your life partner
    Bring back FAMILY VALUE

Bring those things back and a partner will be much easier to find and keep.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh more troll posts.

Well, nothing to see here folks, carry on.

• Have you no opinion on the subject?

• A good wife is a woman compatible for her partner. This submission b/s is... well, it's b/s. But hey, whatever inflates your goat friend.

• Thanks for your input.

• I was going to believe this before I read till the end. Troll away!

• have you no opinion on the subject other than to insult me because my views and opinions differ from your own? what in your opinion makes for good wife material? or even good husband material if you want.

• "She I more mature than some of the women my own age despite still being in her teens and it was a special day when we were married and an amazing night when she gave her virginity to me. Six months on we are expecting our first child and we both have never been happier."

Yeah sure.

• Yeah sure what?

• Cool story.

• I suppose it is thank you.

• I think your mind still lives in the 19th century.

What Guys Said 15

• For me an ideal wife should:

1) Be independent and have her own things to do, giving me some space so that I can hang out with guys and get drunk.
    2) Be sexy as hell in the bedroom.
    3) Not annoy me too much.
    4) Be fun to hang around with.
    5) Be supportive when times are rough.
    6) Drink alcohol.
    7) Split household responsibilities so that I don't turn into a lazy slob who can't do anything without her.

I married this type.

• The independent thing is most wives. We want our wives to have a social life with friends and hobbies etc. Not chain them to the kitchen sink until we come home.

• I enjoy a good party and revelry but years of sobberity have taught me to leave just before everyone gets too drunk as there is nothing worse than being the only sobber person among guys that are hammered lol

• My wife and I both get hammered. Then we try to persuade each other to get out of bed. First one to do it and get water loses. It's usually 50-50.

• Beyond religious values, a good woman and potential wife to me is just a good all round woman.

She is faithful, respectful, loving, caring and has her own goals.

I don't want to dictate to her, or control her life, so she has to be someone that is happy on her own, and willing to share in the decision making process.

• Cook, clean, have sex with hubby. Anything else is gravy. Unfortunately, even those 3 simple tasks are considered oppressive by modern day women. Never get married!

• there are still good women out there.

• @Touchmehxx --It's your life to live as you see fit.

• Exactly. I can still get a job I want and have sex

• doesn´t need much. i like her, she likes me. end of story xD i´m a grown man so i don´t need her to cook for me, cause that´s a skill i have. i don´t need a maid who cleans my room or does the laundry. again i´m a grown man, i can do that myself. i just need them to be my moral and emotional support, good company, friend and sexual partner xD and that´s what i´m willing to give back too.

• your missing out.

• I like a woman who knows how to cook for me after a long hard day or make me a sandwich while im doing household chores whats wrong with that?
      I already found a virgin teen bride, it wasn't essential but it sure helped me decide to marry her

• well ok if you live in that traditional male bread earner family, where she´s stay at home wife, i think it´s fair enough to expect that she does that. but most women nowadays have to work too so it´s kind of unfair.

• I wrote a myTake about how to choose a woman to be your wife:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10762-who-should-you-marry

• 1|0
    • Actually your the one training

• To each their own but for me a perfect wife would be a lot different to your version.

• *incoming bitter feminists*

• well they should respect other women who choose to live a more traditional lifestyle.

• I completely agree.

• Submition is silly
    But being a virgin is scientific thing
    The more dicks a woman had the more likely she will divorce

• Submission is basically the man having the last say or vetoing anything that he feels will have dire consequences most of the time she will make most of the decisions.

• That's leading

• Yes but in order to lead she must submit to your leadership.

• Gr8 b8 m8 8/8.

• no opinions on the matter m8?

• an independent woman that is not reliant on me.

• in marriage your reliant on each other.

• I just want a woman who gets shit done. I need someone as aggressive as I am.

• Sounds like a christian woman.

• ultimately your talking about someone who gets you off and leaves. Spouses help each other

• I don't even need that. More like an partner in a business. Could open alone, chooses to open with you though; you're describing an employee and you're pretty much the boss. They just know the job well.

• Loyalty- through thick and thin. When things are going good it's easy to get along, be fun, etc. It's when life starts to get tough you will want a loyal dependable partner. It goes both ways...

• Sounds like a christian woman

• Being a good person makes a good wife

• not necessarily but it helps.

• Mostly women who aren't feminist.